If you’re applying, or planning to apply, to executive jobs overseas, you may have asked yourself these questions:
- Is it a resume or a CV (curriculum vitae)?
- What size should the document be, letter or A4?
- Do I really need to share my marital status?
- What about spelling? Is American English okay or do I need to use British, Australian, or Canadian English?
- Do I need to have my résumé translated into the local language?
- Do I mention my immigration status?
Beyond these questions of logistics, it can be a challenge to communicate your value in a quickly evolving international marketplace. How do you know what is important to the global and/or local audience, and how do you highlight those elements in your documents?
This one-hour webinar is full of strategies to propel your successful overseas executive job search for 100k+ jobs in finance and other fields.