Most leaders who have made it to the c-suite have mentors in their past who helped them…and not just when they were job hunting. If you just look at mentorship as a source of help when you’re job hunting, you couldn’t be more mistaken.
Having a mentor is a powerful resource whether you’re job seeking OR career building.
- You want a raise. How can you make an effective case for more pay?
- You love your job, but your boss is impossible. How do you get the relationship on track?
- You’ve been passed over for a coveted promotion. How do you regroup and make sure it doesn’t happen again?
- Your company is downsizing. What can you do to survive the slash and burn phase?
- You dream of working abroad. How can you make the case for your firm to unleash you globally?
Mentorship can help you achieve your career goals – short, medium long term — faster and more easily. This webinar will show you how to use our mentorship program to shape your career in a real and lasting way. You will learn how to:
- Find “best fit” mentors
- Write a compelling session agenda to catch a mentor’s attention
- Hold your session
- Use mentorship as a proactive, career building tool
- Nurture your mentor relationships
But more importantly, you will see how an informal mentor who is NOT at your company can shape your career. This might just be the most important hour you invest in your career.