One of the biggest issues for job seekers can be self motivation: some days you do a ton of work, and other times you procrastinate.
Keeping motivated in the face of uncertainty and self-doubt takes careful planning and organization. Join Dr. Susan Bernstein, Executive Coach for Ivy Exec, for this webinar that will cover:
– Understand your personal psychology around job search
– Learn how to set an inspiring tone for your job search and keep your energy up
– Develop strategies to avoid isolation and lack of motivation
– Create workable time allocation to fit your life situation
– Discover tools for overcoming procrastination