Looking to fast track your career in financial services?
Tami Farrow, SVP and Head of Retail Deposit Payments for TD Bank and an Ivy Exec mentor, offers her ideas about a strategy you might not have thought about: moving sideways to move up.
In this interview, Farrow shares lessons she’s learned on her path from graduate school to senior management of a major retail bank.
- Why lateral zigs and zags may be the most direct route to leadership roles
- What every leader needs to know to thrive (survive?) in a large organization
- Why failure is a good thing and how to bounce back
- How diversity can help you create better customer solutions
- How mentors and advocates can influence your career