Sitting opposite an interviewer, you might feel awkward or intimidated. It doesn’t have to be that way.
Discover skills and perspectives to quickly and easily build positive rapport with interviewers, to increase your chances of landing the work you want.
- How to fine-tune your inner psychology to quickly and easily make a positive first impression on the interviewer
- Simple adjustments in your non-verbal that will relax you and allow you to radiate confidence
- Ways to gauge how the interview is going
- Methods for making strategic course corrections if the interview seems like it’s getting off track
- Must-do strategies for ending the interview in a powerful and memorable way
If you would like a one-on-one discussion about connecting with interviewers, your job search strategy, or for a resume critique with me, click here to set up a free consultation with Nii Ato Bentsi-Enchill, Manager of Coaching and Resume Services.