It’s common to get nervous and forget what you want to say in interviews. Increase your chances of landing the job you truly want.
Join fast-track career and leadership coach Dr. Susan Bernstein for her innovative perspective on how to get your mind and body in synch for interviews. She’ll share techniques to calm your nerves, help you connect with interviewers in a genuine way, and convey yourself in a power, memorable way.
This webinar will show you how to:
- Quickly calm your nerves before interviews
- Avoid the most common mistakes that keep employers from recognizing your talents
- Respond to virtually any interview question — even a tough one — in an easy way
- Connect with interviewers in a powerful, persuasive way that makes you incredibly memorable
- Transform the interview from an interrogation into a natural conversation
Want to connect with Dr. Susan Bernstein and learn how to interview with power and authenticity? Set up a 15 minute consultation with our Manager of Resume and Coaching Services, Nii Ato Bentsi-Enchill by clicking here.