If you’ve ever thought about starting your own business but aren’t sure where to begin or what the process even looks like, it helps to have a roadmap from someone who has taken the leap from executive to startup CEO — not once, but twice.
Hear the successful career transition story of an experienced corporate executive who leveraged management expertise with Fortune 500 clients to pursue her core passion of helping companies and their leaders thrive. Through strategic insight, proven business development experience and entrepreneurial drive, this executive started two consulting companies focused on guiding organizations through transition, growth and change.
In this webinar, Janice DiPietro, CEO of Exceptional Leaders International will be interviewed by Elena Bajic, CEO of Ivy Exec about how to strategically think through the steps it takes to successfully transition out of the corporate world and start your own business:
- Planning the transition: Key questions to ask and to whom?
- Know thyself: Do you have what it takes to lead a startup?
- Advice from an advisor—What are some of the pitfalls to avoid and what was the learning from each?
- What are the best resources to utilize when contemplating a shift?
- Understand your career timeline—is there an optimal time to make a change?