Time Management Habits that Create Success
Are you as productive and successful as you’d like to be?
If not, you may be using your precious time in a less-than-optimal way.
Research shows that highly effective people:
- Make a plan each day
- Know how to be responsive, rather than reactive, when their plans are shifted by outside forces
- Use strategies for staying focused during the day
In this webinar with Dr. Susan Bernstein, you’ll learn seventeen time management habits and strategies that the most successful people use to get the most out of each and every day so that…
- Increase the likelihood of accomplishing the activities that matter most
- They don’t feel at the mercy of each new interruption or change
- Ensure they have time for exercise, hobbies, family, and friends
- Keep their attention on their long-term goals and priorities, rather than getting stuck doing what’s immediately ahead of them
- Deal effectively with interruptions, so they’re firm with time and gracious with people
Get the most out of every day with Dr. Susan’s best wisdom from her successful clients and years working for Franklin-Covey, the largest time management training company in the world.
Also watch: How to Think Strategically Like a CEO
About the Presenter
Since 2001, Dr. Susan Bernstein has helped existing and emerging leaders navigate through change, uncertainty, and conflict so they thrive. Through her executive coaching, her clients gain strategic perspective and psychological insights to elevate their leadership, build stronger relationships, and make a greater impact in the world. Before launching her coaching practice, Susan held demanding leadership roles at Franklin-Covey, Intel, and Accenture. She earned an MBA at UC Berkeley’s Haas School of Business and a Ph.D. in Somatic Psychology at the Santa Barbara Graduate Institute. You’ll find Susan’s thought leadership in Fast Company, The Huffington Post, Thrive Global, and Psychology Today. Connect with Susan at DrSusanBernstein.com.