The prospect of a job interview can be daunting even for high-caliber candidates.
In addition, the recent tough employment climate has led many professionals to have concerns about their career history. This seminar will help you build confidence in your interviewing skills so you will feel excited rather than anxious about upcoming meetings.
- What area of research do many candidates overlook?
- How can I set up a realistic mock or filmed interview?
- What should I do differently for recruiter interviews and phone interviews?
- What are some of the less-obvious factors that contribute to a great first impression on an interview?
- How do I handle tough questions about my current situation, such as why I want to leave my current job or why I left my last firm?
- How do I explain a long period of unemployment?
- On average, what percentage of the talking should I be doing?
- What is the most underutilized interview strategy for landing the next round of interviews?
- What are the best ways to close to a job interview?
- How should I manage the reference process?