2020 - Business Analyst
Munich, Germany | A.T. Kearney
Functions:Consulting - IT
Job Description:127 people have viewed this job
The Business Analyst position is designed for individuals with a bachelor degree and relevant experience acquired during internships, as well as a desire to learn the discipline of management consulting.
As a Business Analyst, you are able to contribute immediately as a full member of the client team, where you are expected to contribute ideas, opinions and new information. After a limited 12 months contract we will decide if to offer you an unlimited contract as a Senior Business Analyst and if to participate our Bachelor Program where we sponsor your master studies at an university. Working with experienced consultants, Business Analysts develop models, perform complex analyses, and work on research assignments at both the office and client sites. Analysts often travel while on assignments, undertaking a broad range of activities while gaining exposure to the business world. They may also participate in marketing activities and the preparation of proposals for new engagement opportunities.
This requisition considers applications for the following offices: Berlin, Dusseldorf, Munich, Vienna and Zurich. Please indicate which office you prefer.
For all other office locations please refer to the respective country websites or published job openings.
There is no single model or standard for A.T. Kearney Business Analysts. They are a diverse group, with superior intellectual and communication skills. Business Analysts join us immediately after graduating university with a Bachelor’s degree. Further requirements are:
· Strong academic record
· International experience (work or study)
· Excellent analytical skills, logical and structured thinking, creative in problem solving
· Superior personal and interpersonal attributes (e.g. results-oriented and a performance-oriented work style, creativity, entrepreneurial qualities, personal maturity)
· Ambitious, motivated, high energy personality, with leadership skills and a collaborative personality
· High integrity and reliability
· Excellent communication skills both oral and written
· Excellent knowledge of German and English
Already a member? Sign In