Account Director - Ethical Health PR
London, United Kingdom | Meet Recruitment
Industry:HR / Recruitment Services
Job Description:84 people have viewed this job
• Client Service – develop and maintain strong client relationships across multiple accounts with members of the PR, Marketing, Medical and Regulatory teams.
• Account direction – lead creative and innovative healthcare communication strategies which fully reflect client objectives, direct the account team, oversee the financial status, ensure appropriate resourcing of accounts and that all written communication adheres to the agency style.
• People Management – set expectations, create supportive learning culture, assist recruitment and inductions.
• Business Management – demonstrate understanding of overall business, contribute and participate in divisional management, assist with the development and delivery of the divisional plan.
• New Business – assist with new leads and development of the pitch, identify new business opportunities
• Senior Account Management/ Account Director experience in Healthcare Comms Agency
• Global ethical pharma experience is essential
• Degree or of Graduate calibre – Life Sciences preferred
• Excellent people management, leadership, project management skills
• A true passion for the healthcare industry, with in-depth knowledge of healthcare environments
Already a member? Sign In