Account Director - Medical Communications
Manchester, United Kingdom | Meet Recruitment
Industry:HR / Recruitment Services
Job Description:81 people have viewed this job
- Lead/direct client accounts with responsibility for overall client service and financial delivery,
identifying opportunities to increase the level of business.
- Work with senior colleagues to identify and win new business to achieve financial objectives.
- Lead initiatives that contribute to sustainable growth through identifying and developing new
- Provide strategic guidance to clients and to internal account teams.
- Develop strong long-term working relationships with client teams and their partners to provide
coherent, high quality client service.
- Contribute to own accounts through hands-on management of the client and, where appropriate,
liaison with opinion leaders.
- Use experience to provide high-level support for clients, demonstrating commercial insight and
strategic thinking to add value and become a partner for advice and planning.
Must have experience of leadership, management and commercial operations in a medical
communication agency or pharmaceutical company.
Key skills include:
- Demonstrable track-record of high level client service expertise, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proven team leadership skills, including the ability to mentor and motivate less experienced staff.
- Budget development and financial management.
- Proven business development skills, including pitch and proposal work.
Already a member? Sign In