Mississauga, Canada | Bond Brand Loyalty
Job Description:64 people have viewed this job
At Bond, we are dedicated to helping global brands achieve customer-centric growth. We build customized loyalty marketing and human experience solutions for our clients, enabled by technology and data insights. Our business has grown significantly since March 2020, and we have added 200 new roles due to our explosive growth.
As the ideal candidate for the Account Director role, you have built a career around providing value and expert service as a trusted advisor to your customers. You are always ready to jump on the phone, in your car, or on a plane to be with your customers and help solve problems while designing strategies for growth. You love aggressive goals and obsess about finding different ways to drive growth for your organization. Colleagues and customers alike admire your ability to dig deep into problems and your desire to constantly learn more. Connecting with people and teams both internally and externally comes naturally to you, as you find unique approaches to solve difficult challenges.
Your key role at Bond will be to manage key lines of business within a financial services client and to support strategic growth targets for Bond. At Bond, we firmly believe that the greatest path to growth is to do a great job on what you're already got! You will lead a team within Client Leadership (CL) and are accountable for bringing together the right smart minds and safe hands from around the organization to deliver great work and design a path to growth.
When you join the CL team as our business partner, you will lead the charge on initiatives such as developing account plans to drive growth both organically and in new lines of business with our clients.
You will provide analysis and insights both internally and to our clients that support what we are delivering and what we should consider exploring or celebrating the launch of a successful initiative with your team and your clients.
The role of the Account Director is to establish and maintain a strong partnership with the client by ensuring successful execution of deliverables, providing thought leadership on strategic planning initiatives, and providing overall efficient account management. The role is focused on flawless service and delivery on client projects.
You have a deep understanding of our client’s business, with a keen ability to interpret and lead client discussions on current engagements and develop new opportunities.
In your Leadership capacity as Account Director, you will be:
• Building strong relationships with clients and across all solutions and Practices, to ensure a solid understanding of our client's business goals, objectives, and opportunities in the marketplace.
• Providing business development support and partnering with the Practices to nurture opportunities and convert to sold business – driving financial growth of consulting business.
• Contribute to the evolution of our services as well as solution development, including identifying scope, objectives, activities, deliverables, effort, and timelines.
• Harnessing your direct loyalty experience and thought leadership in the design, delivery, and optimization of the loyalty solution for a key account.
• Participating in and contributing to our organizational culture.
• Taking on additional responsibilities in accordance with personal interests, learning objectives, and career aspirations
• This role performs a range of strategically essential activities - here are a few of the principles that define you:
• You are curious: Your passion for knowledge and learning drives you to constantly dig deeper to understand your customers, your team, Bond, our technology, and the industry in general.
• You own it: As a trusted partner leading with insights, you push yourself, the team, and your customers to think outside of the box and find creative solutions to strategic challenges. And you sweat the details along the way.
• You create bonds: our customers and partners rely deeply on the expertise and knowledge of our Client Leadership team. You excel at supporting cross-functional collaboration and love connecting people and ideas to drive innovation
• You inspire the best: you are a source of motivation and drive for your team. You bring a positive spirit to your everyday interactions and you inspire everyone towards delivering great work
• You are a numbers fanatic: When going after growth targets, you don’t sit around and wait for things to happen. You model, plan, and monitor a path to growth
• You have Loyalty, FinTech, and Payments Knowledge: You have deep knowledge of disruption in the financial services industry and can provide key insight and strategic expertise to our customers.
• Strong understanding of FI industry ideally with experience in payments, wealth, and loyalty programs
• Exceptional C-level management skills with the ability to nurture and grow key relationships.
• Have 15+ years of experience in a customer-facing role responsible for revenue achievements in customer success, sales, business development, or account management
• Expert knowledge of loyalty execution, mechanics, and design thinking.
• Strong experience managing the financial aspects of a book of business including forecasting revenue, costs, profit margins, reporting your financials to company executives, etc.
• Proven track record of achieving revenue, growth targets , and farming new business.
• Superior communication skills (interpersonal, verbal, presentation written, email) to both internal and external stakeholders.
• Stellar ability to influence others in a matrix environment, gaining buy-in at multiple levels across the organization
• Ability to prioritize, manage, and deliver on multiple projects simultaneously; highly motivated and able to work against aggressive schedules
• Technical aptitude with demonstrated ability to understand and explain complex technical concepts
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Deep experience in building and managing consumer-facing loyalty programs
• A data-driven mindset, with a proven track record of hypothesis-driven testing resulting in increased business performance, with a deep set of best practices at their fingertips
• Ability to work across organizational boundaries and get things done in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
Why Join Us?
Bond is proudly recognized as a Great Place to Work and a Best Managed Company for the third year in a row. We’re 500 (ish) people working tirelessly together to deliver extraordinary solutions to our clients. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills, and build bonds apply today!
At Bond, we are proud to be a diverse organization and we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly create equal opportunity and positive employment experiences for everyone. We encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities, and people with intersectional identities.
Already a member? Sign In