New York, NY, USA | Publicis Health
Industry:Pharmaceutical / Biotech
Job Description:88 people have viewed this job
To lead this line-of-business, we’re looking for a detail-oriented Account Director to work with one of the most beloved personal care brands globally.
An Account Director at Razorfish is accountable for the success of this partnership engagement, serving as one of the key main point of client contact, helping to build consensus, facilitating and bridging cross-team communication, and ensuring alignment across the key stakeholders identified. The Account Director acts as a leader of brand, business, and customer insight in client teams, peer groups and internal meetings, as well as an expert in synthesizing customer and business insights, helping shape creative that leads to impactful and breakthrough digital campaigns. They are seen as a leader by clients, driven by insight-led thinking and an in-depth knowledge of the clients’ business, while being able to recommend solutions to key issues facing clients.
• Partner with the Delivery, Creative, Strategy, and Social leads on the account to have a cohesive and strong leadership team
• Establishes and executes client business plans that align with the goals of Razorfish, the goals of the overall account and communicates plan with the working team to give context on key decisions
• Creates high-impact client presentations and is comfortable presenting to cross functional groups
• Successfully grows long-term, trusted relationships with clients, (Brand Managers, Associate Brand Manager), and plays a lead role in securing incremental revenue
• Responsible for helping drive the quality of the agency’s work, on-going client and internal communication and organic business growth
• Frame persuasive stories that are able to succinctly convey key points to an array of audiences via written and verbal forms of communication.
• Able to balance the need to serve as an advocate for both our client and internal team, simultaneously
• Orchestrate engagements as they move through the lifecycle and across a few different services/capabilities
• Partnering with a project manager to work through scoping, estimating, and deal closing activities for medium size statements of work and/or change orders
• Ability to operate autonomously in medium scale environments or collaboratively in large scale situations that may require collaboration across other Publicis Groupe agencies
•Becoming a quick study on our client’s business and their goals, while also doing the same when it comes to our internal operations
• Understand the fundamentals on how we run our business, (i.e., finance, forecasting, staffing, invoicing, etc.)
• Ultimately, cultivate the ability to attribute how your efforts have contributed to driving an impact for our client’s business in a way that also translates to revenue growth for Razorfish
• Staying current on social issues (ie women’s rights, multicultural, disabilities), to ensure representation in work.
• 7 - 10 years’ experience in an client services role, ideally within a digital agency
• Capable of translating experience into selling work
• Experience managing work with significant complexity
• Experienced leader in helping drive upwards of $2M in revenue from the cultivation of several client relationships, or as part of a broader strategic account
• Team sizes ranging from 15-20 people and key client stakeholders 6 to 10
• Must be passionate about equal representation in media and advertising
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures.
Already a member? Sign In