New York, NY, USA | Syneos Health
Industry:Healthcare - Hospitals
Job Description:65 people have viewed this job
You are organized, driven, and thrive in an ownership position.
You're ambitious and business-savvy enough to secure and organize high-visibility, large-scale projects. However, you know that maintaining close individual relationships and being a reliable liaison are the keys to building confidence and lasting trust with your customers. Can you see the big picture and the details? You have the potential to excel in this dynamic Account Director role with GSW.
The Account Director develops a strong partnership with the junior clients by providing executional excellence and contributes some strategic support. He/she collaborates internally with other departments to build an efficient team that develops best-in-class materials. An AD manages team finances.
GSW is a full-service healthcare communications agency that goes beyond advertising to create personalized brand experiences. We develop strategic marketing solutions for pharmaceutical, biotech and health-and-wellness clients around the world. We create experiences that involve, inspire, educate and activate people through ongoing brand journeys.
- Supervises and mentors junior account team
- Forms strong relationships with junior clients and ensures their needs and marketing goals are met
- Partners with other departments to ensure a strong, cohesive team
- Understands product clinical data, competitive landscape, and customer insights to develop compelling advertising materials that pull through brand strategy
- Responsible for planning and execution of promotional initiatives with an integrated multi-channel approach with the assistance of junior account team
- Proactively monitor online trends to stay current on new technologies and opportunities and shares with the team
- Manages brand finances
- A bachelor’s degree
- 7 years of medical marketing or pharmaceutical agency experience required
- Prior experience working on a global oncology brand is a plus
- Attention to detail; strong organizational skills; good follow through
- Strong communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Provides constructive feedback in a professional manner to any department to create even better work while keeping people motivated
- Team player who partners with all departments to ensure the team functions at a high level
- Knowledge and application of new technologies and innovations affecting the health marketplace
- Self-starter and time manager
- Excels in high pace innovative environments
- Comfortable creating presentations and presenting in front of clients
- Strong planning and project management capabilities
Already a member? Sign In