New York, NY, USA | Syneos Health
Industry:Healthcare - Hospitals
Job Description:66 people have viewed this job
You are organized, driven, and thrive in an ownership position.
You're ambitious, you’re an information geek and you have a strong curiosity for how things work. projects. You may have been called a science nerd before but you also know how to be creative in delivering the scientific story.
At Chamberlain, We bring science to life and address unmet needs, increase awareness and drive action.Ultimately, we make science make sense so it is accessible andmeaningful to our client’s stakeholders.Oncology has been part of Chamberlain’s DNA since day 1 and we have a long heritage supporting some of the most innovative and important oncology treatments and we are ready to do it again!
The Account Director will have the opportunity to help develop and implement programs in highly-impactful and important area of healthcare.
Day-to-day project lead with opportunities for high-profile pharmaceutical client with a focus on oncology
Work with energized teams and engaged clients who appreciate attention to detail, creative and quick thinking and collaboration
- An experienced account director who will support the team, managing junior team members, and managing up to senior team members across a multi-million dollar business
- Focus will be on data and regulatory milestone support and patient and influencer campaigns. This will include liaising with clients, brand/review teams, and external stakeholders to help inform communications program and positioning, and developing resource materials (press releases, creative assets, etc.)
- Drive projects from conception to completion including managing supporting team members
- Write core communications materials such as press releases, backgrounders, key messages, FAQs, digital content and internal communications pieces, meeting presentations
- Coordinate activities and events with various stakeholders and manage supporting vendors
- Oversee monitoring for account teams as needed
- Keep clients informed and clearly communicate POV to clients – both written and oral
- Manage timelines/deadlines; create project trackers/track deliverables
- Manage budgeting, forecasting (or be ready to learn)
- 5-7 years of experience in healthcare or the pharmaceutical industry (agency experience preferred), and a bachelor's degree in public relations, communications or a related field
- Client relations expertise and familiarity with branded pharmaceutical product and large scale campaigns are preferred
- Able to juggle/prioritize multiple priorities
- Oncology experience not required but helpful
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure in a fast-paced (but fun and supportive) environment
- Must have strong attention to detail, excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills, including experience with client communication
- Must be high energy, enthusiastic and have a passion for healthcare/life sciences
Already a member? Sign In