Toronto, Canada | Uberflip
Job Description:69 people have viewed this job
Uberflip is a marketing technology company founded in 2012 with 170+ employees and headquarters in Toronto. Customer-facing teams use the Uberflip platform to package marketing collateral into mini, personalized websites that educate buyers on their product or service. Uberflip's core product features enable marketers to centralize and organize all their content, drive consumption with an AI-powered recommendation engine, and get data and analytics to measure and optimize the performance of content and campaigns. Our Uberflip Analytics & Enrichment give marketers the ability to integrate their favourite tech with our platform.
We're on the search for an Account Director!
Reporting to our Director, Account Management the Account Director will serve as the primary point of contact for Uberflip’s most strategic customers, with a focus on driving revenue growth (expansion, upgrades, renewal uplift) and renewals within a specified book of accounts.
What you'll be doing:
• Gain access to and build relationships with key executives/decision makers within accounts and develop an in depth understanding of your customers’ businesses and their marketing strategies, goals, KPIs and needs
• Partner with Customer Success Managers to monitor customer health, map customer accounts, identify potential opportunity/risk
• Work in partnership with a Business Development Rep (BDR) to successfully expand interest and uncover opportunity across accounts’ business units, regional teams, etc.
• Effectively communicate the Uberflip Content Experience Platform (CEP) value proposition to inspire your clients to embrace a modern approach to activating content across their organization
• Execute negotiation strategies for upsells and renewals, maximizing contract value while enhancing the customer relationship and path to value.
• Align with customers during critical business cycles with a focus on renewals and expansions.
• Navigate complex customer organizations and understand their procurement process end to end.
• Work with Legal and Finance teams to navigate contract modifications and provisions and execute pricing and invoice adjustments.
• Accurately forecast new revenue on a monthly and quarterly basis and attain against an annual revenue target
• Maintain accurate critical account/opportunity level data within CRM systems
• Contribute to the ongoing development and growth of your peers within the revenue organization
We want to talk to you if:
• Have a minimum of 5 years of experience with Sales in a technology or professional services organization
• Previous experience managing a book of business and working directly with customers (ranging in size from mid-market to enterprise)
• Experience expanding/growing customers from 5 figure to 6 figure annual recurring commitments
• Have held and exceeded a growth or new revenue quota
Bonus points if:
• Martech experience is preferable and would be an advantage for success
• Technical and Web knowledge
• Marketing automation, CMS, Web Optimization experience is an asset
What you'll love about us:
• Great Company Culture
• Inclusive and Collaborative work environment
• Competitive Health Benefits for you and your family starting day one
• Wellness Programs including company paid counselling
• Flexible Working Hours and Remote work flexibility
• Employee Stock Option Program
• Unlimited Vacation Days
• Additional Paid Health Days
• Parental Leave Top Up Program
• Learning Credits to put towards your professional development
• (Virtual) Regular Standups, Demos, and Socials to keep us aligned and connected
• And so much more!
Already a member? Sign In