Account Manager, Programmatic Sales
New York City, NY, USA | News-Corp
Industry:Media / Entertainment
Job Description:59 people have viewed this job
The New York Post provides readers with the best in News, Sports, Pop Culture and Entertainment – with signature wit, irreverence and authority averaging 90 million unique viewers a month. Over the past 220 years, The Post has evolved into a multi-platform media company spanning print, digital, video, audio, app, television and commerce.
The New York Post Digital Network offers highly addictive, irresistible content with a dedicated following of leading influencers, and a renowned tradition of bold coverage with revealing news features and in depth exclusives. We are made up of NYPost.com, PageSix.com and Decider.com and offer a fresh experience to users and brand partners. We are currently seeking a highly skilled and enthusiastic Account Manager, Programmatic Sales for our programmatic sales team to align key company priorities with growing market needs.
This role will help the department continue to grow revenue and relationships quarter over quarter in 2022 and beyond. Our fast-paced sales team is on a mission to exceed sales goals and continues to be a high-growth area for our company. You will work with the national sales team and planning team, report to the Programmatic Sales Lead and continue to build upon the strong foundation being built at the NY Post Digital Network.
- Serve as a New York Post Digital Network programmatic sales manager responsible for driving and supporting PMP and PG sales
- Own relationships with programmatic buyers at agencies and in-house programmatic marketers
- Work closely with the national sales team to grow overall programmatic business
- Identify opportunities in the open exchanges to convert into PMP campaigns
- Assist sales with RFP responses, client calls, insights and analysis
- Understand how to leverage all programmatic strategies, including, but not limited to, the use of 1st party data and data clean room solutions
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- 2+ years of sales experience from one of the following: digital ad agency, agency trading desk, SSP, DSP or publisher
- Client/agency facing experience
- Comfortable with in-person presentations
- Strong sales and quantitative background in digital advertising
- Proven ability to consistently deliver against sales targets
- Ability to work cross functionally with other internal teams
- Excellent communication and strong computer skills
- Positive attitude and a good sense of humor
- Knowledge of SSP interfaces preferred
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- BA/BS preferred
Note: The NY Post has returned to office in a hybrid capacity.
As an equal opportunity employer, the New York Post does not discriminate in hiring or the terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The New York Post will consider the provision of reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental disabilities of otherwise qualified applicants to enable them to participate in our application process and to effectively perform the essential functions of the job, unless doing so would impose an undue financial or operational hardship.
Already a member? Sign In