Lincolnshire , IL, USA | iRhythm Technologies
Position Type:Full-Time with Flex
Functions:Accounting / Control
Job Description:52 people have viewed this job
iRhythm is a leading digital healthcare company focused on the way cardiac arrhythmias are clinically diagnosed by combining our wearable biosensing technology with powerful cloud-based data analytics and machine- learning capabilities. Our goal is to be the leading provider of first-line ambulatory ECG monitoring for patients at risk for arrhythmias. iRhythm’s continuous ambulatory monitoring has already put over 1 million patients and their doctors on a shorter path to what they both need – answers.
About this role:
The Accounting Manager will provide support to manage accounting activities to ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles, corporate policies and external audits.This person will work closely with others in the organization in analysis and reconciliation of accounts and in development and implementation of accounting policies, procedures and controls.
This person will report directly to the Senior Manager, Accounting. The ideal candidate possesses leadership capabilities, is a self-starter, flexible, has a high level of integrity, and is action and goal-oriented in a fast-paced, team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Manage timely and accurate transaction processing for prepaids, accruals, sales commissions, allocations, intercompany, and select otheraccounting transactions.
• Own month-end close processes for assigned areas of responsibility, including preparing and reviewing journal entries, account reconciliations, and close documentation in line with published Close calendar deadlines.
• Ensures that the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements are completed on a timely basis and in accordance with U.S. GAAP.
• Assist with trend and account variance analysis and commentary for internal distribution.
• Supervise and direct the activities and schedules of accounting personnel to ensure that timely and accurate reporting obligations are met.
• Serve as an Accounting ERP (QAD) administrator for GL-related tasks, including but not limited to changes to the Chart of Accounts or Cost Centers.
• Mentor accounting staff and facilitate both informal and formal training.
• Support internal controls compliance efforts, which includes evaluation, development, implementation, execution, and monitoring of controls and systems.
• Assist with year-end audits, including analyzing data, and preparing work papers for the auditors.Collaborate with internal team and external auditors to ensure successful audit results and compliance.
• Other duties as mutually agreed upon to make this job a career building experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
• Requires a 7+ years of GL accounting experience, with a minimum of 3 years direct supervisory experience in an environment providing direction to others.
• Solid understanding of accounting within an ERP system; QAD preferred.
• Experience in Sarbanes-Oxley-compliant environment.
• Experience with tight deadlines and responsibility for accuracy and timeliness for work performed or reviewed.
• High attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and the ability to work on multiple projects.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, and proven ability to work with limited supervision.
• An eagerness to learn and take on challenges in a rapidly-growing and dynamic environment, must be a team player.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to deal effectively with a variety of personnel both internally and externally.
Already a member? Sign In