Belgrade, Serbia | Ivy Exec
Industry:Internet / Online Media
Functions:Accounting / Control
Job Description:129 people have viewed this job
IvyExec.com is a leading online career platform for successful business professionals.With over 2.5 million executives within our global online membership, Ivy Exec partners with organizations that wish to gain visibility to this highly sought-after, high caliber demographic.Our Corporate and University clients include MIT, INSEAD, SalesForce, Deloitte Consulting, Nielsen, and others.Ivy Exec has been recognized by Inc Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the US for 3 consecutive years.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a hard-working, highly motivated individual to join and help build our growing Accounting team. This candidate will be responsible for taking ownership of various workstreams and contributing to the development and implementation of best practices within the accounting and financial reporting processes in US and Serbia. This role offers a great opportunity to learn and grow within a high energy, high growth organization.
- Accounts Receivable / Collections Outreach
- Accounts Payable
- Commission Reporting
- Control and tracking of cash outflow (Serbia)
- Data entry of expenses
- Point person for communications with Accounting Firm / Payroll processing
- Point person for communications with all employees regarding payroll
- Payroll data entry and reporting
- Control of the accuracy of data for the payroll
- Preparing documentation for the state authorities
- Providing payslips to the employees
- Monitoring and applying of legal regulations governing the field of salaries and other income and tax regulations
- Preparing honorarium payments and communications with delivery team
- Sales journal postings and review
- Ensuring the confidentiality of all financial data
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Working knowledge of basic accounting principles and payroll best practices
- Excellent English language communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, with great attention to detail and confidentiality
- Experience working with accounting and payroll software
- Strong Internal Reporting Skills
- Strong Excel skills - must be comfortable analyzing and manipulating large data sets.
- Superior problem-solving skills and ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines
- Experience with Quickbooks, Payment Processing Softwares a plus!
- Experience in a high growth organization