Adaptive Insights Integration Manager
Woburn, MA, USA | Alight Solutions
Job Description:90 people have viewed this job
As a leading provider of human capital solutions, we help our clients and their people navigate the complexity of health, wealth and HR. We combine data-driven, consumer-centered technology with personalized care and service to deliver a superior customer experience. Our dedicated colleagues across 28 global centers help 23 million people and their 11 million family members simplify work and life, both now and in the future. At Alight, we are re-imagining how people and organizations thrive.
Adaptive Insights Integration Manager
HR and Financial Solutions
Boston area or virtual locations considered
This resource will be our lead Adaptive Insights Integration Consultant, tasked with defining processes and building out our integration team of consultants.Financial Integration Consultants are responsible for developing integrations (system interfaces) between Adaptive Insights & third-party systems such as CRM, ERP, PSA and other systems. The integration development process includes the full implementation cycle from initial discovery & design, to development, and through to production. Our consultants are involved throughout and are instrumental to the success of our projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead client facing projects from start to finish
- Become proficient with the Adaptive Insights integration platform
- Establish connections to various systems and build end to end integrations that will extract, transform and load data into Adaptive Insights.
- Work with clients to ensure their data is formatted correctly, imports successfully and ties out.
- Contribute to project management and ensure client satisfaction
- Define integration processes and best practices
- Train and mentor other consultants on the team to deliver integrations
- Other consulting duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Finance, Accounting or Business
- Ideal candidate will have 8-10+ years of system integration experience
- Strong financial and/or programming background
- Highly skilled with MS Excel and strong technology acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with ERP, CPM, CRM, HR or iPaaS software desired
- Knowledge of APIs, databases and big data a plus
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience with JDBC and other connection protocols.
- Knowledge of Java Script a plus
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test.You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
At Alight, we believe that diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. Alight provides equal treatment and employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to any protected status or other protected characteristic.
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law.In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities, sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Already a member? Sign In