Administrative Manager, Director
San Francisco, CA, USA | First Republic Investment Management
Industry:Banking / Investment Banking
Job Description:100 people have viewed this job
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You’ll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
First Republic Private Wealth Management is comprised of investment management, brokerage, trust, financial planning and insurance professionals. We offer customized wealth management solutions for our clients from a wide array of services including comprehensive investment management, financial planning, estate planning, trust services, endowment management and more. Our goal is to understand our clients’ unique needs and support them throughout a lifetime of financial goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Administrative Manager role was developed to oversee the day to day activity of our Wealth Managers and our Client Service Associates in a first line of defense capacity.The Administrative Manager acts in a Branch Manager capacity while supervising Wealth Manager activities daily, as liaison to our Compliance group along with helping mitigate risk for the Bank.
What you'll be doing as Administrative Manager, Director:
- First line of defense for resolving client complaints
- Review and approve trading activity and troubleshoot complicated issues relating to trade execution, booking, and settlements
- Review and approve option agreements
- Point of escalation to compliance
- Trade Blotter/Exception report review
- Responsible for the oversight of confidential email and correspondence review in line with First Republic Investment Management’s policies and procedures
- Suitability review
- Subject matter expert on policies and procedures in order to promote a strong risk mindset
You would be a great fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, or related field of study
- Series 7, 66, 9, 10, or 24 required
- Minimum of 10+ years of industry experience including at least 2 years’ specific role experience in areas such as Branch Manager, Compliance Officer, or Risk Officer
- Strong organizational skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment and strong decision making skills
- Ability to understand and effectively communicate Private Wealth Management policies and procedures
- Proven history of providing extraordinary service
- Works to further the First Republic Bank culture and values
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Team player mentality with the ability to work cohesively with a team across departments e.g. Operations, Trading, Client Services, and Compliance)
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career - apply now
Are you willing to take initiative and make decisions? Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You’ll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability—that’s the First Republic way. Come join us!
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. The Company is an equal opportunity employer. In this regard, the Company makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in order to enable them to perform all essential job functions, unless doing so creates an undue hardship.
First Republic is subject to federal laws that restrict the employment of individuals with certain types of criminal histories, including FDIA Section 19 and FINRA. To the extent not inconsistent with our obligations under those federal laws and regulations, First Republic will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles and San Francisco ban-the-box laws.
Already a member? Sign In