Advisory Financial Services Insurance Manager
Atlanta, GA, USA | PwC
Functions:Financial Services Professional
Job Description:160 people have viewed this job
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
Be involved in the financial management of clients
Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
Train, coach, and supervise staff
Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Required Fields of Study:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Master of Business Administration
Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge in the management of consulting engagements pertaining to organizational design and operational metrics.
- Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge with design of operational metrics to support strategic plans, dashboard design and benchmarking/standard industry practices.
- Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge and exposure of the common issues facing clients in their industry.
- Demonstrates extensive abilities and a proven record of success, managing efforts with identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; and preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials.
- Demonstrates extensive abilities and a proven track record as a team leader: supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust; seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
- Demonstrates extensive abilities to leverage business intelligence tools to support the reporting and monitoring of performance metrics.
- Demonstrates extensive abilities with the automation of performance metrics and the technologies that support automation including: Access, SharePoint and the Program Assessment Rating Tool.
- Demonstrates proven extensive technical skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), as well as thorough abilities utilizing Lotus Notes.
Alrdeady a member? Sign In