Agile Transformation Consultants and Senior Consultants
London, United Kingdom | Global Management and IT Consulting Firm
Functions:Consulting - IT
Job Description:69 people have viewed this job
Have you got what it takes to lead a multi-disciplined team of coaches, to help build, encourage and lead successful adoption of Agile values, principles and practices in large Financial Services organisations?
Our growing Financial Services Practice has driven some of the most exciting work that the consulting industry has seen for many years across Banking, Insurance and Capital Markets:
• We are leading Agile transformations for some of the sector’s largest and most progressive firms
• We are helping a range of Financial Services companies transform their digital offerings, responding to some of the biggest shifts we have seen in consumer behaviour
• We are currently working with a number of global banking clients to craft and manage their responses to several regulatory changes including AML, Basel III, FATCA, GDPR and others. We do more work with the UK FS Regulators than any other consulting firm
We are looking to recruit industry experts and experienced management consultants into the team. These roles will provide the opportunity to work at a senior level within the team and within client organisations, as well as involvement in bids and proposals.
Experience of delivering projects or initiatives within the financial services sector, combined with a desire to help grow our client base in any of these sectors is needed.
Our team is based in both London and Edinburgh, and you will work predominately on client site. Travel outside of these locations may be required, but we are committed to working with any qualified candidate to understand what flexible working patterns can be adapted. Our Financial Services team is committed and passionate about inclusion and diversity. We are members of Women in Banking and Finance which offers a variety of development programmes and networking opportunities. All PA consultants also have access to both internal and external mentoring schemes.
Leadership and hands-on experience of Agile programmes within at least one bank or insurance company whereby tangible benefits were delivered. Your experience may include areas such as:
• Agile Methodologies, Scrum, XP, particularly with more than one team within an organisation
• Agility at scale such as: Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD), Large Scale Scrum (LeSS), etc.
• Iterative project delivery, Scrum experience
• Experience in multiple roles of an Agile team, including coaching teams
• Experience in workshop facilitation
• Experience in software process improvements in client organizations
• Working effectively in large outsourced / offshore Agile development teams
• Knowledge of other Agile methodologies, such as Crystal, DSDM Atern, RUP, is a plus
• Tools such as Jira, TFS, Rally, VersionOne, Rational toolset is a plus
• Development and/or presentation of insights in the area, including white papers and industry events, is a plus
In addition we are seeking new team members who will be trusted to:
• Deliver projects with minimal but regular guidance from (assignment) manager
• Craft detailed implementation plan for accomplishment of “streams” of work/analysis
• Lead small number of staff to support delivery of analysis
• React to changes in requirements, timeframes, data availability in a constructive manner
• Draft client documents
• Interact with junior clients with no oversight and to interact with senior clients when supported
• Prioritise their own workload effectively
• Spot opportunities for extensions while on assignment
• Support sales activities within the practice to grow our business within our sectors
Education Required: Bachelors Degree