Alight Campus - Workday HR Functional Analyst
Charlotte, NC, USA | Alight Solutions
Job Description:77 people have viewed this job
Our story starts with a simple universal truth: Every business is a people business. Our people are our greatest assets at Alight Solutions because People Matter! We strive for Excellence Every Day by collaborating with our clients and colleagues. At Alight, we Think Forward and we Act Now to shape the future of work and life for organizations, people and their families!Alight has 25 years of industry experience. Our success is fueled by the expertise of our people, and the strength of our proprietary and partner technology. Come join the leading technology-enabled HR and benefits service provider. Be Real with Alight and help us reimagine how people and organizations thrive.
As a Workday Functional Analyst, you will provide world class solutions to our clients while learning the skills needed to become a great consultant.In this role you will excel as an expert deploying or providing on-going support for next generation Software as a Service (SaaS)-based solutions in Human Capital Management, Recruiting, Total Rewards and Talent, Time Solutions, Payroll or ongoing Configurations across all areas.You will advise, implement and integrate these solutions for clients.Alight Solutions is a Workday partner and we are growing the next generation of world class consultants. We are invested in your future and have the training and developmental programs that you need to kick-start your career in the consulting industry.
A typical day can include the following:
- Deployment of Workday throughout the project life-cycle, from planning and design phases including configuration, testing and deployment
- Working as a subject matter expert in one of the following areas: Human Capital Management, Recruiting, Total Rewards and Talent, Time Solutions, Payroll or ongoing Configurations across all areas
- Documenting client design requirements followed by providing assistance with building the Workday solution to meet the client needs
- Collaborating with other deployment or ongoing teams within the organization ensure a fully integrated project is delivered to the client
- Working directly with multiple clients across a wide spectrum of industries and locations to identify and understand business challenges and needs while also deploying or providing ongoing Workday support
- Analyzing problems by performing research and identifying opportunities to correction situations while also seeking opinions and feedback on suggested solutions
- Prioritizing and understanding commitment to client satisfaction in daily interactions
- Monitoring progress of tasks against a project plan and communicating status regarding project issues
- Participate in system testing accountabilities
- Representing the organization in a professional manner while also demonstrating strong work ethics
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Clear and articulate oral and written communications
- Ability to work and learn independently as well as on a team
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- Ability to absorb new technologies and features quickly
- Abilitire to grow your career as a consultant
- Ability to travel 5-30% of the time (depending on final team alignment)
- Previous internship experience preferred
- Experience with MS Office Suite programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access)
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Bachelor’s degree with a preferred focus in Business. Preferred areas of concentration: Management Information Systems, Human Resources, Management
Applicants for this role, which is part of the Alight’s Early Career Development Program - Ignite, must graduate between December 2019 – June 2020 and have a GPA of 3.0 or above.
Alight’s Early Career Development Program
Alight’s Early Career Development Program – Ignite, is committed to building a diverse group of future leaders within our organization. We’re focused on creating a great place for new college graduates to thrive and offer an accelerated training program designed to build both leadership and technical skills.
Our program offers an opportunity to leverage the power of your degree into real career momentum. We offer instructor-led, web-based, on-the-job training, mentor support and extensive networking with our development platform to help you achieve success.
- Build business networks and partnerships, globally
- Develop overall business concepts and acumen, to drive client engagement and business outcomes
- Grow core impact skills and competences, to enhance your career growth
Helping you to succeed is our top priority. People Matter.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
At Alight Solutions, we are re-imaging how people and organizations thrive. To deliver on this purpose, we do things differently. From company leaders to our newest colleagues, we all play a role in bringing our values to life. Every colleague shapes how Alight can become better, stronger and brighter – together. With technology as our catalyst and humanity at our core, we advance each day toward a better future in work and life.
About Alight Solutions
As the leading provider of benefits administration and cloud-based HR and financial solutions, we enhance work and life through our service, technology and data. Our 22,000 colleagues across 14 global centers deliver an unrivaled consumer experience for our clients and their people. We are Alight. Reimagining how people and organizations thrive.
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test.You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law.Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Already a member? Sign In