ANALYTICS LEAD ENGINEER - VP
Irving, TX, USA | Citigroup
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:79 people have viewed this job
The Citi Technology Infrastructure – Enterprise Analytics Services organization is actively recruiting for an Analytics Engineer with understanding of Big Data analytical products and Data Science techniques for AI/ML Services. The candidate should have experience with engineering Analytical products for large scale deployments. The candidate will contribute to the architecture and engineering function of the Enterprise Analytics Services in Citi.
- AI/ML Services – Install, validate and automate the analytical tools deployments on the containerized platform.
- Partner with business and development teams to identify the service requirements and assist in defining application system requirements, processes and maintain engineering relationships with the end user/client.
- Ensure requirements/tasks from technology departments and/or end users are communicated to stakeholders.
- Focus on analytics architectures, service construction, and value calibration to ensure that deliverables are aligned to organizational objectives.
- Exhibit in-depth understanding of engineering concepts and principles.
- Assist with training activities and mentor junior team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Publish and enforce Analytical Tools best practices, configuration recommendations, design documents, usage patterns, and playbooks for user community.
- 6+ Years of related field experience
- Experience with any of the Analytical products such as DataRobot, Dataiku, H2O, DriverlessAI, Notebooks and Python/R distribution,
- Experience with Docker/Container, Kubernetes platform.
- Understanding of analytics concepts, AI model development, training and deployment.
- Any experience in Hadoop (Cloudera preferred), Impala, Spark, Hive, Pig, HBase, Java, C++, Perl, or Python.
- Experience with large scale Analytical platforms.
- Experience installing, validating, testing, and packaging on Red Hat Linux platform.
- Any experience with AWS/GCP will be a plus.
- Any experience in analytical techniques such as time series analysis, regression analysis, or other.
- Able to interact with client projects in cross-functional teams.
- Good interpersonal with excellent communication skills - written and spoken English.
- Good team player interested in sharing knowledge and cross-training other team members and shows interest in learning new technologies and products.
- Ability to create documents of high quality. Ability to work in a structured environment and follow procedures, processes and policies.
- Self-starter who works with minimal supervision. Ability to work in a team of diverse skill sets and geographies.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
Already a member? Sign In