Pune, India | Sensata Technologies
Industry:Computer Hardware / Consumer Electronics
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:84 people have viewed this job
· BE in engineering is required (Mechanical ).
· 4~9 years relevant experience in Engineering or an Engineering role supporting new product development and deployment.
· Ability to build rapport and influence customers through strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
· Experience calling on automotive OEM’s and Key Tier 1’s.
· 30% travel required.
· Knowledge of MS-Office software (Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
· Operating of any CAD tool such as SolidWorks, ProE, CATIA, AutoCAD will be adding an advantage.
· Good understanding of GD&T, tolerance stack up analysis and manufacturing methods.
· Self-starter capable of working within matrixed teams by building relationships with global team members.
· Critical thinking, strong problem-solving skills, and a capability to develop unique solutions to complex problems.
· Develop and maintain an in-depth technical understanding of Sensata’s products and competitor product offerings.
. In-depth knowledge of Electronic component (Sensor and Actuator) design .
. In-depth knowledge of various electronic testing like EMI/EMC.
. Knowledge of vehicle electrical Architecture.
. Knowledge of various design software like Autocad,Soliwork & Catia.
· Act as key customer interface with an emphasis on technical problem solving and actively participate in new product ideas and development.
· Support design reviews, both customer and internal, as required; this includes conducting drawing and specification reviews with customers.
· Support failure analysis examinations and prepare Failure Analysis Reports (FAR) of findings.
· Ensure projects meet customer requirements and quality standards.
· Create Design Failure Modes and Effects analysis (FMEA).
· Make recommendations for changes, enhancements, and improvements.
· Perform engineering analyses. Review product specifications and utilize various engineering tools.
· Help develop and refine ''standard'' product configurations that capitalize the company’s strengths and products.
· Establish strong relationship with Sensata Global Engineering centers
· Assist for preparation of quotations for standard and custom products.
· Document and evaluate customer feedback for quality analysis.
· Conduct research and attend user conferences to learn about new and emerging applications and technology.
· Provide onsite technical assistance to the sales team at industry trade shows and customer demonstrations.
· Negotiate technical specifications.
Collaborating at Sensata means working with some of the world’s most talented people in an enriching environment that is constantly pushing towards the next best thing.
Employees work across functions, countries and cultures gaining new perspectives through mutual respect and open communication.
- As OneSensata, we are working together to make things work together
Already a member? Sign In