Asset Manager Germany (m/f/d)
Norderstedt, Germany | Johnson & Johnson
Functions:Operations / Production
Job Description:79 people have viewed this job
The Asset Manager Germany is accountable for field inventory and orthokit inventory management for Germany and handles roughly 150MM USD finished goods plus instrument assets. He/she works on improving account profitability through creating and implementing inventory efficient strategies across all 3 franchise (DPS, ETH and CSS) and proactively handles inventory resources in the field/hospitals and in our orthokit site(s).
The Asset Manager Germany will work closely with the Business, the Customer Services and the EMEA Working Capital Team to implement optimized consignment inventory levels, while reducing SLOB and over-consigned inventories. He/she will work with his/her team on process optimizations to ensures that major new consignment deployments for associated product platforms are inventory efficient with ongoing follow-ups. He/she balances inventory cost (consignment) with operational cost (loaners) and minimizes expired inventory replacement costs. He/she will also have a responsibility over the consignment operations teams assuring fully compliant inventory counts throughout the year. The Asset Manager Germany will work closely with the Demand Planning manager, Customer Service lead and Orthokit Operations lead to ensure coordination and alignment of all Supply Chain activities.
Principle Duties And Responsibilities
- Responsible for delivering the Business Plan and enforce the spending within departmental budget as agreed together with Senior Management
- Lead the Field Specialist team performing detailed account level analytics to drive significant reductions in slow/non-rotating consigned inventories
- Work jointly with the commercial teams through utilizing specific product knowledge and regional insights to drive strict annual targets for inventory reduction
- Own the Entitlement Model for consigned inventories, and build & supervise action plans down to sales rep/account level whilst supervising rotation rates for Field and orthokit sets
- Lead all aspects of the Supply Chain consignment counting team and assure SOX compliant cycle counts
- Minimize expired inventory write off exposure and assure appropriate provisions are made
- Ensure major new inventory deployments (in field or in orthokit) are efficient and installed on time
- Devise New Product Introduction Strategies for Inventory and Instruments.
- Ensure timely removal of lost business / rationalization collaborating closely with EMEA and local marketing to drive a lean lifecycle management
- Assist in driving improvement to hospitals inventory storage, reordering procedures (LEAN, e-sims)
- Own all Orthokit set inventories and sign off any material changes
- Collaborate actively with local OrthoKit management to ensure execution of inventory management initiatives
- Actively participate in the Orthopedics Franchise S&OP meeting
- Provide monthly or weekly report’s needs and ensure data integrity in planning systems
- Deliver & Monitor End-Customer Service Commitment (OTIF/BO)
- Member of the Supply Chain Leadership Team
- Supply Chain PLAN and DELIVER teams
- EMEA Working Capital Team
- Close partnership and alignment with the Commercial and Finance teams
- Regional SOX and compliance teams
- Master’s degree or equivalent preferably in Business/Sale, SC & Logistics
- Experienced in leading a diverse team with multiple locations in Germany
- >6 years’ experience of working with supply chain, sales and/or customer facing role.
- Strong analytical, systems and numeracy skills with capability to master complexity.
- Proven knowledge of the orthopeadics industry or Medical Device background
- Great teammate who keeps calm under ambitious situations and upholds a can-do demeanor
- Strong interpersonal skills, communicating daily with customers, directors, sales force and other managers
- Excellent social, influencing and communication skills
- Proficient in English and German
What Do We Offer?
- Market competitive remuneration, including benefits and bonus scheme
- An exciting & growing Supply Chain team with developments at local and international level
A leading Medical Device company with strong growth trajectory, interesting market dynamics and strong pipeline of NPI launches
Already a member? Sign In