Assistant Vice President, B2B Marketing (Events) - Global Banking & Markets
Singapore, Singapore | HSBC Private Bank
Job Description:55 people have viewed this job
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Our Markets business is one of the largest of its kind in the world. It combines sophisticated 24- hour global coverage with a detailed knowledge of local markets. Our services are offered both online and offline in more than 60 countries and territories worldwide. We specialise in foreign exchange, credits and rates, structured derivatives, equities and debt, equity and equity-linked capital markets
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an Assistant Vice President, B2B Marketing (Events).
HSBC is accelerating plans to transform, building on agility, innovation and customer centricity as we become a bank fit for the future.This role is part of the B2B Marketing function in Commercial Banking, HSBC Singapore. The function focuses on understanding present and future customer needs, identification of market opportunities, development and execution of marketing strategies, and programmes.
HSBC Singapore is a business hub that supports the bank’s overall ASEAN proposition, and serves the needs of SMEs to large corporates, MNCs and Financial Institutions.
- The primary accountability of this role is to plan and execute events that deliver customer and business outcomes for Commercial Banking and it’s supporting transactional banking product teams
- The secondary accountability is to support global events and sponsorships that will be activated locally
- The role holder is accountable to the Vice President, B2B Events
- Acts as central/liaison point across business segments, external clients and organisations regarding our involvement and participation at proprietary and third party events
- Provide advice and support to the business on the most efficient and cost effective way to achieve maximum engagement opportunities with clients
- The role holder must support achievement of the HSBC’s vision, values, goals and culture in personal behaviour, actions and decision making
- Experience in developing and managing conferences, roadshows, business events and brand partnership activations
- Work with integrated campaigns team to generate demand for planned events, in conjunction with business outcomes
- Excellent communication, relationship skills and diplomacy
- Passionate about the customer and obsessed with customer outcomes
- Ability to work with minimum supervision for multiple tasks simultaneously, under pressure and tight timelines
- Self-initiated to resolve issues, is self-motivated and has a penchant for learning
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Strong team player, with proven ability to work on multi-function projects over multiple sites in a highly matrixed organization
- Good connection with suppliers and project management skills
- Have flexible approach to work and working hours
- High standard of spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Mandarin will be a plus
- A sound working knowledge of key issues and developments in activities around Financial Crime and Anti-Bribery matters
- Experience in Monday boards, CRM tools, and other Martech tools
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Singapore is required.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.
Already a member? Sign In