Associate, Business Development, Market Insights
New York, NY, USA | Ivy Exec
Industry:Internet / Online Media
Job Description:2422 people have viewed this job
About Ivy Exec
IvyExec.com is a leading online platform for successful business professionals. With over 1.7 million global business leaders within our membership, Ivy Exec partners with organizations that wish to gain visibility to this highly sought-after, high caliber demographic. Our Corporate and University clients include MIT, INSEAD, SalesForce, Deloitte Consulting, Nielsen, and others. Ivy Exec has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the US for 3 consecutive years.
Market Insights within Ivy Exec
The Market Insights business unit is one of the fastest growing verticals within Ivy Exec.Our team helps leading companies connect with Business Leaders, Industry Practitioners, and Subject Matter Experts who offer specialized insights and expertise to firms seeking primary research.Through our qualitative research services, curated community of accomplished professionals, and high touch relationship management, Ivy Exec empowers businesses and professionals alike to promote the advancement of technology, science and business.
Associate,Business Development - Market Insights
As an Associate, you will be responsible for building a foundation for a successful book of business within the Market Insights industry.By working closely with the Director of business development and leveraging our strong network within the industry, you will sell and deliver our existing market research recruitment and research solutions to Market Research firms, Corporations, and Professional Services companies.You will work collaboratively with the New York based Market Insights business development team, to strategize the continued growth of the business.You will also work closely with the Project Management and Research teams to ensure that your clients projects are being delivered effectively and on time.
The position is ideal for the recent graduate that is interested in Market Insights, and thrives in a revenue-generating role.At heart, you are an entrepreneur and you see the opportunity to completely disrupt the B2B market research space.
- Increase brand awareness and understanding of Ivy Exec’s services for B2B market insights, with the end goal of generating new business.
- Broaden and deepen existing client relationships
- Convert warm leads to clients
- Leverage our knowledge and relationships within market research to help expand our B2B market research recruitment offerings, with the goal of expanding our revenue potential within the market.
- Collaborate with business development team on overall growth strategies leveraging thought leadership
- Support the Director of Business Development in client management and growth:
- Drafting proposals
- Responding to Bids
- Find opportunities for client growth
- Find new client opportunities
- Assist with Client communication
- Sit in on launch calls to better understand Project Management process
- Networking events
- Attend Client meetings
- Strong interest inmarket research, with a primary focus on sales, business development,
- Relevant experience that can apply to this role
- Ability to leverage previous experience and network to be successful in cultivating existing clients and generating new business and new clients
- Track record of success in previous sales roles
- Opportunity seeker – you see opportunities where others may not, and want to figure out how we can expand our product portfolio within market research.
- Quick learner and real doer -- execution is essential.You possess the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where there is no red tape.
- Interest in building a well-established network within market research that you can leverage for this position.
- Flexibility and discipline are required to be effective in our fast-growing work environment
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required
Compensation: base + bonus
Location: Midtown Manhattan