Associate Director, Accounting
Chicago, IL, USA | Robert Half International
Industry:HR / Recruitment Services
Functions:Accounting / Control
Job Description:109 people have viewed this job
To apply for this Associate, Director Finance role, email your resume to John Sadofsky (email@example.com) In the subject line, type "Associate Director, Finance role"
· Help direct the process for developing the 3-year Strategic Plan and Annual Contract. Coordinate monthly and quarterly updates.
· Understand and improve the annual operating plan processes and utilize this opportunity to provide better analytics and insights.
· Identify future opportunities and/or issues, and articulate strong and clear positions based on sound judgment, and the balance of both short-term and longer-term impact
· Design and direct the preparation of financial analyses and insights which aid senior management decisions and support a range of accounting and financial activities.
· Assess emerging trends in the business' operations; analyze and present their potential impact and recommend action steps.
· Create compelling financial presentations to communicate with the senior executive team and Board of Directors.
· Establish collaborative relationships with senior team members across business units.
Qualifications/Education/Experience Required :
· Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required, MBA preferred
· Minimum of 8 or more years of experience in Finance with strong analytical and leadership skills
· Strong team player who manages collaboratively with all stakeholders
· Strong influencing and communication skills, and ability to lead informal teams
Already a member? Sign In