Associate Director, Development (Business Solutions)
Houston, TX, USA | M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
Industry:Healthcare - Hospitals
Job Description:55 people have viewed this job
The Associate Director, Development (Business Solutions) will provide analysis and business operations end-user support services to the Development Division in support of fundraising initiatives and efforts.Responsibilities include, but not limited to, evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
Business Automation (40%)
- Serve as business analyst for business and automation projects, eliciting requirements, designing a solution and validating developed solution.
- Manages projects as they relate to Development Office Business Solutions Platform and serves as contact for data and systems requests.
- Works with Enterprise Business Systems to address enterprise level system issues and works with external vendors as needed.
Data Capture and Management (35%)
- Manage CRM data management efforts on an ongoing basis utilizing knowledge of database business rules and procedures.
- Serve as a key player when making decisions and developing processes related to capturing data in the CRM.
End-User Support (25%)
- Collaborate with MD Anderson Information Services, other key divisional staff, and consultants to provide end-user support for issues/needs related to reports and fundraising system.
Required: Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Marketing, or related field.
Required: Five years experience in private fund development, marketing, public/client relations or related field.
Preferred: Experience working in a customer-oriented environment, working with data visualization and/or any other Business Intelligence tools and working in fundraising/donor systems or any other system platforms (i.e. CRM).
Already a member? Sign In