Associate Director, Digital Transformation
Toronto, Canada | Cardinal Path
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:78 people have viewed this job
Cardinal Path, part of Dentsu Aegis Network, is a leading digital analytics and digital marketing firm focused on delivering insight, understanding, and outcomes that create a competitive advantage for our clients. We engage at the strategic, business, and technical levels to generate tangible and quantifiable value for our partners. Cardinal Path’s mission is: To know. To Share. To be our Partners’ competitive advantage. And our company culture reflects the importance of our people's expertise, wellness, and happiness in everything we do.
We are looking for a Strategy Manager to partner with our diverse clients to develop Digital Transformation strategies that navigate the rapidly changing marketing landscape.The ideal candidate will have experience implementing frameworks that intersect Identity, First-Party Data, and MarTech/AdTech Stack solutions to deliver a privacy-first audience experience with a focus on the Google Marketing Platform and Google Cloud Platform. The Associate Director is well versed in how to define and implement digital marketing strategies that require the alignment of data, people, technology, and activation. The ideal candidate will provide strategic, technical, and operational consulting by implementing Cardinal Path’s Digital Transformation framework and customizing our clients’ solutions.
You are a curious, analytical thinker who can see the system and understand how it works. You are comfortable with design-thinking and skilled with leading discovery sessions and client presentations. Staying current with new and next concepts to develop thought-leadership POV’s is second nature and engaging in tactical, intricate details is of interest.
Ideal previous experience can be on a client-side and responsible for evaluating/implementing/managing CDPs, data clean rooms, or part of an in-house media execution team; held client strategy or solution engineering positions at MarTech or AdTech vendors; or at a consultancy/agency helping clients create and navigate marketing transformation. Strong experience across the Google Marketing & Cloud Platforms and how these technologies help clients achieve their business goals is paramount.
This role will create an opportunity for a driven, passionate, and innovative consultant to shape Cardinal Path’s service offering and approach to Digital Transformation client strategy. The work is varied, challenging, and you must enjoy and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Develop client-level strategy of the adoption and utilization of Google Marketing Platform tools in conjunction with unique client-level Adtech/Martech platforms
• Evaluate the client’s approach to data, activation, technology, and delivery process and identify opportunities for evolving the platform to improve operational efficiency
• Assess how to enhance client’s First-Party Data, Identity, Privacy, Audience Management, and Technology Stack to create new revenue streams and customer value
• Develop 12–18-month strategic digital marketing roadmaps and supporting analytics projects to provide clients a prioritized path to transformation
• Deliver vendor analysis and recommendations across the technology and data partner stack (CDP, Data Clean Rooms, BtB/BtC partners, data brokers, consent management, personalization, and related technology/data vendors)
• Integrate strategies across Cardinal Path delivery teams and Dentsu partner agencies for a holistic solution approach (data, analytics, media, activation, and measurement)
• Work across technology, data engineering, data science, and analytics teams to develop Digital Transformation solutions and client delivery.
• Research emerging data and technology industry trends to improve the Digital Transformation framework
• Publish blog posts and whitepapers emerging industry trends and experienced POVs
• Estimated 25% business development, 60% consulting, and 15% thought leadership/practice development time allocation
• You are super excited to develop something new for our clients, organization, and industry!
• You have 7+ years of relevant solution design experience in selecting, implementing, and/or managing new marketing technologies, data, or analytic solutions
• At least 4+ years experience as a client-facing consultant (project and/or management)
• Experience transforming a significant portion of digital marketing activation for a client or organization
• Understanding of the marketing technology ecosystem, identity solutions, marketing science, and online/offline activation tactics
• Experience implementing, managing, or using Google Marketing Platform tools (DV,SA,CM.GA)Platform certifications are a plus
• Comfortable with creating a business case for transformation with supporting ROI analysis
• Ability to work with both technical and non-technical teams/clients to develop solution designs and requirements
• Excellent storytelling, presentation, and communication skills
• A degree in computer science, analytics, or a related field is preferred
Already a member? Sign In