Associate Director, Implementation
Chicago, IL, USA | Cardinal Path
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:79 people have viewed this job
At the highest level, this position is responsible for being a leader who drives the processes and practices related to implementing analytics for our customers, and overseeing the efforts of Managers who train and mentor staff related to these processes and practices.The Associate Director is also expected to participate in and contribute to Cardinal Path’s overall business management and growth as well as provide feedback and new ideas for Cardinal Path’s innovations, team development and client satisfaction.
The goal for this role is to ensure Cardinal Path is delivering consistently deployed, high quality, web analytics implementations and other analytics infrastructure; while preparing the team to scale by developing and executing on a training and mentoring program for all members of the team.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
• Lead other team members to define and refine our processes and practices for performing analytics implementations and other technical services and deploy these with the goal of improving quality of key deliverables across projects
• Ensure Managers are delivering a training program that will allow technical staff to efficiently gain knowledge on performing analytics implementations.
• Manages a group of Managers
• Mentor Managers to successfully execute their team development duties and consulting duties. If needed, they will also work directly with delivery staff on their development
• Work closely with their direct reports to define career development plans for their associates
• Participate in strategic planning for the technical team as well as be a voice on the larger organizational expansion of the technical team
• Educate client stakeholders on best practices and proper management of digital analytics infrastructures to help them enable informed business decisions
• Evaluate business goals and objectives from multiple business teams and develop and document tracking/tagging strategies to allow individuals and teams to measure success
• Consulting with clients and/or their agencies on projects requiring web analytics platform selection, implementation, platform remediation, and dashboard development.
• Oversee our efforts to work with client development teams to install, configure & use web analytics services such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
• Provide best practice consulting services to clients in solving their Web analytics platform strategy and technical needs.
• Partner with multiple business units within the client's organization as well as outside the company to ensure that best practices in metrics and decision making are being exposed to the client management and core website decision makers.
• Work collaboratively across internal departments within Cardinal Path on projects that break down internal work silos
• Able to share thought leadership and present their perspective with confidence among peers as well as senior leadership
• Has the maturity and ability to steer into challenges with both internal and external stakeholders in a positive manner
• Bachelor degree or equivalent
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
• Knowledge of Tag Management Solutions such as Google Tag Manager, Adobe Launch, and/or Tealium iQ
• Minimum 7 years on-the-job experience implementing web analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
• Minimum 3 years experience with web development
• Strong understanding of HTML and web protocols
• Comfortable presenting findings and providing training on analytics tool usage
• Strong English communication skills (written and verbal)
• Experienced with team development, conflict management and organic client growth
Already a member? Sign In