Associate, Recruitment Marketing, Higher Education
Belgrade, Serbia | Ivy Exec
Industry:Internet / Online Media
Functions:Operations / Production
Job Description:1142 people have viewed this job
ABOUT IVY EXEC
IvyExec.com is a leading online platform for successful business professionals. With over 2 million global business leaders within our membership, Ivy Exec partners with organizations that wish to gain visibility to this highly sought-after, high caliber demographic. Our Corporate and University clients include MIT, INSEAD, SalesForce, Deloitte Consulting, Nielsen, and others. Ivy Exec has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the US for 3 consecutive years.
ABOUT HIGHER EDUCATION
Ivy Exec is the trusted digital marketing partner for our University clients. We are committed to helping our clients meet their admissions goals by connecting them with our global business community. Our Higher Education Services include:
-SEO & Thought Leadership
-Content Marketing and Interactive Webinars
-Lead Generation and Email Marketing
A LOOK INTO THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Associate will be an integral part of our Higher Education team, assisting in recruitment marketing activities such as: researching Expert contact information, supporting Expert sourcing and updating reports.
The Associate must:
- Work with internal Custom Recruitment/Consulting deliveryteams to support the execution of project deliverables (research and identify contact information for key industry experts)
- Ensure all systems/reports are up to date with Expert information and are reflective of current status
- Provide detailed and accurate Expert contact information gathered during screening process
- Support the team with special projects & process recommendations
- Assist with vetting of Expert profiles
- Advise Project Manager/Team Lead on any questions Experts may have regarding their process
- Communicate with Experts and Clients to ensure a positive experience and to embody the brand of “We’re here to help”
THE REQUIREMENTS (AND WHY WE WANT TO WORK WITH YOU):
- 0-1+ years of professional experience with time spent in recruitment or associate role
- You have experience with and know your way around LinkedIn
- Problem solving, especially in recruitment, is something that drives you
- You know how to research target audience
- You have great knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel
- You are familiar with Google Drive
- You are an organized person, analytical thinker, naturally curious, proactive problem solver
- You truly care about client communication
- You are a self-motivatedindependent worker who can still be an integral part of the team
- You have the ability to independently manage multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required
- Knowledge of HTML will be considered an additional plus
- Willingness to work from 2 pm -10 pm local time (8 am - 4 pm ET US hours)
WHY YOU’LL LOVE US:
- We believe in nurturing an environment where good ideas can come from anyone.At Ivy Exec, you’ll be part of a welcoming, collaborative team that is working towards helping our clients achieve their goals.
- Our founders believe transparency is important.In HQ team meetings we discuss Ivy Exec strategy, the latest company goals, and we open the floor tonew ideas.
- We believe that our people are our future!We have created initiatives to drive investment in our people:personally and professionally.