Associate / Vice President - Front Office Risk - Global Markets
Hong Kong, Hong Kong | Nomura Holdings
Functions:Financial Services Professional
Job Description:123 people have viewed this job
• Will work closely with the AEJ head of Front Office Risk who is based in Singapore. The focus will be on Equity and Credit Businesses within AEJ GM.
• Will work closely with all corporate functions of the bank to help Business’s and Desks’ heads in Hong Kong with Risk Identification and Monitoring, by highlighting any risk issues (risk concentration, high limits usages, potential new risks, etc.)
• Looking at risk taking in those desks and talking to traders as well as the Risk Managers and any relevant team to understand trading strategies, market flows and moves as well as the present and future impact of such risk on GM pnl.
• Identifying new potential risk based on what is happening in the economy or coming from our product flows.
• Understanding how the new regulation could affect GM business and propose solution to mitigate it.
• Stop loss management for AEJ traders and working with them for any risk reductions required in line with the stop loss policy
• Will work on any new regulation related to risk and be the liaison between the different trading desks in HK and the global teams working on implementing and planning the upcoming regulations like FRTB.
• The Person need to be technical as to be able to understand and explain the risk taken by the different GM desks and link it to the PnL of that particular desk.
• Experience in a Trading or Risk Management role (preferably covering Equity and/or Credit Desks). Prior trading experience, recently or in the past, would be preferred but is not a deal breaker
• Strong analytical skills and excel skills
• The person should have good communication skill as the job will involve a permanent interaction with the traders and all the support functions.
• Language capability: English at Business level
Alrdeady a member? Sign In