AV Account Director
London, United Kingdom | Spark Foundry
Job Description:62 people have viewed this job
Spark Foundry make up part of a thriving global media network and are part of the Publicis Groupe, one of the world’s leading communications groups. We are globally connected with over 8,000 employees in 110 offices across 70 countries.
Who We Are in the UK?
Spark Foundry, the Acceleration Agency.
We help brands to identify, learn and respond to opportunities faster than the competition.
Every client has an area of their business they need to accelerate, from short-term goals to long-term transformation.
We’ve proven our approach during the most difficult year on record. Now we’re using it to provide a launchpad for their future.
Come be an accelerator with us.
How we accelerate
- Planning: an approach that works in practice rather than theory, arming planners with the ability to create cutting edge campaigns
- Intelligence: a suite of tools that give definitive answers to big questions, and uncovers actionable insights about real people
- Trading: a model built on flexibility and trusted relationships, underpinned with bold guarantees
- Relationships: a culture of asking challenging questions to better understand the brief – we are not a ‘yes’ agency
- People: a strong history of recruiting talent from diverse backgrounds and accelerating their careers
The AV team is a highly collaborative, honest, supportive and proactive bunch of people who believe in going the extra mile to deliver a job brilliantly done. The team is made up of over 30 hardworking and dedicated people who are above all passionate about media and specifically, TV, Video On Demand, and Cinema.
The clients range from large to small in terms of spend and we are able to provide each with the best solution they need for AV.We have weekly meetings as a department and keep each other up to date with what is going on. The team are also great at helping each other when needed.
Spark AV is a team not just a department. This not only makes for a great working environment but a really strong team dynamic which in turn has produced some loyal and knowledgeable industry experts who will be able on hand and willing to take you to the next level of your career. As a Director you will be at the heart of this AV team conversing and learning from Group Account Directors and the Head of AV with years of industry experience.
Growth for Clients: our goal is to create brilliant experiences that drive faster growth for our clients, and you will work with various teams within the broader Publicis Media organisation (Content, Sports, Data and Commerce Practices) to do so. Specific responsibilities are:
- Lead high quality day-to-day output of the team, be a subject matter expert across TV, VOD and Cinema
- Show proactivity and full understanding of client’s and/or media owner business whilst ensuring regular updates are shared with senior client’s stakeholder
Develop a Growth Team: You will have the chance to be a major contributor in shaping the culture of the teams that work in the agency. Specifically:
- Manage a team of Managers/ Senior Execs and Execs
- Be proactive and results orientated in day-to-day client and/or campaign management
Drive Growth for Spark Foundry: You are an ambassador for the Spark Foundry brand and will be part of helping us build an exceptional reputation both within Publicis Groupe and with external partners. Specifically:
- Understand how Spark Foundry make money, identify growth opportunities utilising PM solutions and priority media owners
- Collaborate with the other AD’s to drive video and connected TV investment across the group
The ideal candidate should have a fully-rounded knowledge of AV media buying and planning, and continually keep up-to-date with market developments across the TV, VOD, Connected TV and Cinema mediums.
You should be passionate about delivering outstanding work for our clients, be able to multi-task and contribute during New Business pitches both behind the scenes and in the pitch itself.
Above all, someone who wants to share their AV knowledge with our clients, the agency and the wider industry. The ideal candidate will be able to communicate complex ideas in a clear and concise way, quickly understanding the business and communications goals across multiple clients.Core skills should include:
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Advanced presentation skills – comfortable presenting regularly to groups of all shapes and sizes
- Ability to work well with a diverse range of people from the CEO to the entry level graduates at Spark Foundry, client side and media owners too
- Expert knowledge of DDS
- Ability to plan and present in-depth rationales spanning TV, Video on Demand, Connected TV and Cinema mediums
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment and ensure the team do too.
We are diverse though our experience, people and the clients we look after - and we celebrate that diversity. Our people hold us accountable to our beliefs and via regular surveys and our grass roots D&I team, The Collective, and internal next generation board, Firestarters, we hold regular events and work continually towards generating ideas, initiatives and educating our people to ensure we are a diverse and inclusive agency.
As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Spark Foundry is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.
Already a member? Sign In