AV Group Account Director
London, United Kingdom | Spark Foundry
Job Description:62 people have viewed this job
Spark Foundry make up part of a thriving global media network and is part of the Publicis Groupe, one of the world’s leading communications groups. We are globally connected with over 8,000 employees in 110 offices across 70 countries.
Who We Are in the UK?
Spark Foundry, the Acceleration Agency - We help brands to identify, learn and respond to opportunities faster than the competition.
Every client has an area of their business they need to accelerate, from short-term goals to long-term transformation. We’ve proven our approach during the most difficult year on record. Now we’re using it to provide a launchpad for their future.
Come be an accelerator with us!
Spark AV is a team, not just a department. This not only makes for a great working environment but a really strong team dynamic which in turn has produced some loyal and knowledgeable industry experts that will work collaboratively with you to help take your career to the next level.
As the AV Group Account Director, you will have full responsibility for your team of AV experts and will be working on a high-profile account. Your vision and knowledge of the AV landscape and how to navigate the hurdles it's currently facing will be highly desired for this role.
This role has a commercial focus which includes working with Publicis Media Exchange (PMX) central functions on market updates as well as feeding into trading agreements. A typical day will include developing media strategies, collaborating with other investment channels (Digital/Publishing & Audio), and the comms planning team to deliver integrated, innovative and commercially successful plans for your clients.
If you are an accomplished Account Director looking for your next career challenge or an experienced media agency Account Manager ready to step up into leadership, this will be a strategic career opportunity with the Spark team.
GSK are a world-leading consumer healthcare company. They develop and market some of the world's best-loved brands and products, and are one of the world's largest providers of specialist oral health. The portfolio also includes products to relieve pain, reduce inflammation, and bring comfort and ease to millions. They offer a broad range of science-based products, such as Sensodyne, Parodontax, Poliden, and world-leading brands such as Panadol, Voltaren and Advil. At GSK, their purpose is to deliver better everyday health to humanity.
You will have a fully-rounded knowledge of AV media buying, planning, and up-to-date knowledge of market developments across digital, TV, VOD, Connected TV, and Cinema mediums.
You'll have expert knowledge of the AV marketplace, the latest innovations, and the media auditing process. Existing experience and/or relationships with Ebiquity and SLiK would be an advantage.
You are a passionate leader who delivers outstanding work for your clients, able to multi-task and contribute during "New Business" pitches both behind the scenes and during the pitch.
You pride yourself on sharing your AV knowledge with clients, the agency and the wider industry. Excellent at communicating complex ideas in a clear and concise way, quickly understanding the business and communications goals across multiple clients.
Essential skills also include:
- Advanced negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to plan and present in-depth rationales spanning TV, Video on Demand, Connected TV and Cinema mediums
- A collaborative and inclusive work style with a diverse range of people from the CEO to entry-level graduates at Spark Foundry, client-side and media owners too
In return, you will have the opportunity to learn and experience with Senior Spark Leaders, the trading team and the CEO of PMX including;
- The latest in programmatic offerings in AV
- To be part of an innovative and most forward-thinking AV team in the market
- Learning the intricacies of numerous clients' trading mechanics
- Valuable leadership skills in order to get the best output from the rest of your team.
- 25 days holiday increasing to 30 days after 5 years
- Pension, Healthcare and Parental leave enhanced packages
To make life a little easier:
- Summer Fridays
- PMWOW - our flexible working programme
- Season ticket loan
- Café Marcel - on-site subsidised cafe
The added extras:
- Birthday day off for employees
- Recruitment referral bonus scheme
- Social events & Shopping and local business discounts including Westfield
- Two days annual volunteering leave
Looking after you:
- Mental Health First-Aiders
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Eye care support (after probationary period) & discounted gym membership
- Weekly wellbeing timetable (yoga, massages, mindfulness workshops)
We are diverse through our experience, people and the clients we look after - and we celebrate that diversity. Our people hold us accountable to our beliefs through regular surveys and our grass roots D&I team, The Collective, and internal next-generation board, Firestarters, we hold regular events and work continually towards generating ideas, initiatives and educating our people to ensure we are a diverse and inclusive agency.
As part of our dedication to creating an inclusive and diverse workforce, Spark Foundry is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. Please contact us if you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability.
Already a member? Sign In