AVP, Affiliate Acquisitions Marketing Senior Analyst
New York, NY, USA | Citigroup
Job Description:62 people have viewed this job
The recently established U.S. Consumer Bank organization delivers a wide array of banking, payments, lending and investment services to individual consumers and small businesses. Our products and services cover a wide range of client banking needs including credit cards, basic banking, mortgages and investment advisory services.
To deliver on our brand promise, we must operate as a truly client-centric organization, driving a high tech, high touch experience for the full Citi relationship, particularly in the U.S. To do so, we have aligned our structure with our strategy, to ensure we win in the U.S., our largest market, and drive greater client-centricity across product, segment and geography.
Digital Acquisition is a critical area of focus and growth for Citi U.S. Consumer Marketing.The Digital Acquisitions team is comprised of product and channel marketers who are responsible for driving growth while transforming our digital marketing capabilities to shift the quality and mix of digitally sourced accounts.This includes profitably acquiring new accounts, managing key acquisitions channels, bringing new and refreshed products to market, partnering on through-the-line campaigns, testing new tactics, and driving marketing innovation.
The AVP of Affiliate Acquisitions Marketing will be integral in supporting the marketing analytics required to ensure proper campaign optimization across profitability metrics (e.g. NPV, ROAS) for our key lines-of-business:Cards, Deposits, and Mortgages.Specifically, the role will be responsible for identifying and analyzing growth opportunities across our affiliate publisher network, developing and tracking against effective reports, and reconciling information for presentation to internal stakeholders and senior management. The candidate will also work on cross-team initiatives within digital analytics, test & learn, attribution, strategic partnerships, vendor relations, and agency management.
Beyond supporting our analytics efforts, the Affiliate Marketing AVP will also play a role in campaign operations and project management for the team.This includes managing Creative, Ad Trafficking, QA & Auditing, and reporting.This role will work closely with the rest of the Affiliate Acquisitions team, the broader Citi digital acquisitions team, data science, risk, fraud, legal, and compliance teams, as well as Citi’s digital affiliate agency and external partners. Strong cross-functional capability a must.
- Manage marketing analytics across Citi Cards, Deposits and Mortgage within the Affiliate Channel to inform channel optimization
- Lead acquisition insights function, including tracking, compiling and analyzing campaign results across funnel metrics and KPIs, and identifying opportunities for growth or improvement
- Drive digital acquisition growth through optimizing existing channel performance and identifying new messaging, targeting, or capability opportunities
- Support end-to-end campaign management process across marketing campaigns from setup to deployment to reporting, with an extreme focus on detail and flawless execution
- Document tagging governance and own technical workflow.
- Work closely with network partners and other vendors, including agency account and analytics teams, to ensure that they provide maximum value to Citi
- Apply critical thinking skills to identify and size new acquisition opportunities, assess customer impacts, and make new recommendations to drive business growth
- 3-5 years’ work experience in digital and/or affiliate marketing, marketing analytics or planning
- Ability to lead analytics processes, develop comprehensive reporting, and create meaningful insights from data
- Superior attention to detail, with process-oriented mindset, and project management background
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously and drive solutions to complex problems
- Strong proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint with an aptitude to quickly learn new systems, platforms and software
- Financial services industry experience a plus, but not required
- Superior attention to detail, with analytics-oriented mindset, and project management background
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize, prioritize and drive results with a high sense of urgency and accountability
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, relationship building and negotiations skills
- Critical thinker with strong written and verbal communication/listening, presentation, and influencing/negotiation skills
- Strong sense of accountability and decisiveness in a strong work ethic culture
- Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Already a member? Sign In