B2B Marketing Manager
Schaumburg, IL, USA | Career Education Corporation
Job Description:55 people have viewed this job
Center for Corporate Engagement (CCE) Marketing Manager is a brand champion, responsible for partnering with key stakeholders to foster/ develop quality B2B and B2B2C assets and campaigns that drive conversions and reflect the mission of the Center for Corporate Engagement and their stakeholders
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
• Cultivate a culture of “service” that places the needs and interests of clients and the University at the forefront of all creative projects and business decisions.
• Foster a commitment to innovation, creativity, quality and compliance to all work undertaken by the team.
• Understand the entire B2B and B2B2C journey from awareness, consideration, and decision stages to develop lead nurturing campaigns that move potential clients/student through the lead funnel.
• Support marketing efforts to drive traffic to website, converting that traffic into new leads, and nurturing those leads to close into customers both B2B and B2B2C
• Ensure that all members of the CCE Marketing team receive ongoing product knowledge and strategy information.
• Track and report on the effectiveness of assets and campaigns to support objectives
• Provide copywriting/editing/copy creation as needed for marketing collateral, digital advertising, and social media.
• Leverage data and analytics to optimize all marketing activities and report on campaign results.
• Manage and review creative execution for strategic messaging and effectiveness.
• Setting up A/B tests to effectively improve conversion rate optimization
• Communicate regularly and effectively the status of all ongoing projects.
• Perform industry and competitive research to inform the Accounts Team and help positioning and messaging within the industry.
• Build strong working relationships with Corporate Engagement Accounts Team, Compliance, Brand Marketing, Admissions and Lead Generation Teams.
• Oversight of all in person event organization and materials.
Education & Knowledge:
• College degree required
• Current and extensive knowledge of marketing and creative services a must.
• Minimum of 5 years of related experience in a similar position. Experience with highly regulated industries is a plus but is not required.
• Experience with both B2B and B2B2C higher education marketing preferred
• Experience with Salesforce and Google Analytics preferred.
Skills & Abilities:
• Ability to work successfully in a diverse organization at all levels and functions.
• Ability to influence, convince, and lead based on personal skills and experience including written and verbal communication.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and staff simultaneously.
• Ability to manage and review creative execution for strategic messaging and effectiveness.
• Ability to motivate teams to produce quality work within budget, on schedule, and to client specification/ satisfaction.
• Ability to apply effective problem solving techniques to situations as they arise.
• Ability to hire, train, motivate, and evaluate employees.
• Ability to develop and administer policies, processes, and procedures that are practical, efficient, and cost effective.
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment while efficiently and effectively managing competing priorities Strong organizational skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Pay and Benefits
• Compensation range is between $75K to $80K
• 401(k) Savings Plan
• Dental insurance
• Medical insurance
• Health savings and flexible spending accounts
• Paid time-off
• Vision insurance
• Short-term and long-term disability
• Life insurance
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Adoption assistance
• Tuition assistance
Already a member? Sign In