Banker - VP
Shenzhen, China | J.P. Morgan
Functions:Financial Services Professional
Job Description:60 people have viewed this job
• Manage and grow a diverse portfolio of GCB clients with a focus on local/regional decision makers based in China.Establish and maintain contacts with the clients and work closely with product partners to increase wallet share of existing clients and cross sell. Typical client requirements will focus on corporate financing, DCM, Global Markets and Commodity, risk & treasury management instrument and etc.
• Size up market opportunity, identify & develop key client relationships.
• Analyse complex financial information to structure appropriate client solutions, credit facilities and execution of banking transactions. Provide input into credit requests before they are taken up the line to ensure submissions are complete, and that a thorough client team/credit team/industry team view is taken before the evaluation meeting takes place.
• Provide quality and tailored business solutions to clients through the partnership with different Product teams including Treasury Services, Trade Services, Investment Banking, Asset Management & Credit Risk Management to deliver comprehensive JPM products.
• Ensure necessary oversight and accountability to support client on-boarding, partnering with local risk management (e.g., Compliance, Legal, etc.) and middle/back office teams as needed to support transactional, service or credit activities.
• Responsible for client due diligence to provide the necessary oversight and accountability to new transactional or service related activities in line with JPM Chase policies and Regulatory requirements covering credit documents, Compliance, Know Your Customer (KYC), Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Window Guidelines, etc.
These points have been carefully considered as being essential for the role.Your background must accurately reflect all of these for your application to be considered.
• Strong partnership skills. Ability to pull in and partner closely with the various product groups.
• Strong client relationship manager with proven ability to build and develop client relationships, win new business, close transactions and develop networks, both internally and externally.
• Must be able to demonstrate Credit knowledge, preferably have either been in credit or debt capital markets.
• Solid understanding of flow derivatives, FX, commodities, transaction banking and securities.
• Strong commercial judgment.
• Strong understanding of Bank regulations and policies in China.
• Excellent communication skills with fluency in spoken and written English as a working language.
• Ability to work consistently across different time zones and geographies, dealing with numerous stakeholders.Is aware of the importance of building partnerships across the organization and knows which partners are the key to success.Can influence key stakeholders to ensure projects and business opportunities are successfully realized.Escalates appropriately to alleviate bottlenecks in the process. Is astutely aware of how to communicate ideas across/up/down the organization to gain maximum acceptance quickly.
Already a member? Sign In