Boston, MA, USA | BDO Consulting
Consulting - Accounting
Job Description:67 people have viewed this job
BDO’s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
Under the supervision of a Managing Director, the Director, BioProcess Technology Group (BPTG) will provide support for consulting projects in appropriate CMC- or regulatory-related fields, including, but not limited to, product development, bioprocess development, analytical and formulation development, manufacturing strategy and operations, quality control and quality assurance, regulatory, compliance, and market research. This role may be a project authority and is expected to actively participate in client interactions as needed. In addition, the Director will be responsible for internal firm projects and initiatives, such as the bioTRAK® database, process economic models, or company library.
- Bachelors degree in a scientific or engineering discipline relevant to the life sciences industry, required
- Advanced degree, preferred
- Seven (7) years’ experience in the pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical industry in a CMC related role supporting development, manufacturing, or quality of biopharmaceutical or biologic products, preferred.
- Experience as a major contributor to regulatory submissions, preferred
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, required
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, specifically business/report writing
- Strong analytical and basic research skills
- Solid organizational skills especially ability to meet project deadlines with a focus on details
- Ability to successfully multi-task while working independently or within a group environment
- Proven ability to work in a deadline-driven environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to follow and apply specific rules and regulations
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Already a member? Sign In