Business Development Associate, Higher Education
New York, NY, USA | Ivy Exec
Industry:Internet / Online Media
Job Description:368 people have viewed this job
ABOUT IVY EXEC
IvyExec.com is a leading online career platform for successful business professionals.With over 1.5 million executives within our global online membership, Ivy Exec partners with organizations that wish to gain visibility to this highly sought-after, high caliber demographic.Our Corporate and University clients include MIT, INSEAD, Harvard, Lieberman, Nielsen, and others.Ivy Exec has been recognized by Inc Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the US for 3 consecutive years.
ABOUT THE HIGHER EDUCATION VERTICAL
Ivy Exec is the trusted digital marketing partner for our University clients. Our team advises Universities across the globe including: INSEAD, Columbia Business School, HEC, MIT, and many more!We are committed to helping our clients meet their admissions goals by connecting them with our global business community.84% of the top 25 EMBA programs are marketing clients, and we are aiming for more.
Leveraging our membership community of 1.5MM business professionals,we serve to help universities increase awareness and position their brand as a leader in executive education with targeted SEO, interactive webinars, uniquely designed email campaigns, and more.
A LOOK AT THE ROLE
Based in our Headquarters in New York City,the Business Development Associate is a member of the Digital Strategy and delivery team within the Higher Education vertical at Ivy Exec.
As a Business Development Associate, you are taking an active role in initiating contact and or generating introductions with prospect institutions.This is done by securing and executing exploratory meetings to assess and identify prospects’ digital marketing needs and objectives.
● Initiate outreach and conduct introductory assessment
○ Identify client pain points and potential synergies with Ivy Exec digital marketing strategies.
● Reach a set target for securing meetings for Higher Education Leadership.
● Implement and Executive Sales Initiatives / Sales Campaigns: Email Campaigns, Phone Campaigns, Conferences, Webinars, and others.
● Research: Identify Key Contacts, Prepare for Marketing Assessment Meetings
● Join Sales Meetings: In-person, Phone, Go To Meetings with Higher Education Leadership
○ Play active role in preparing for Sales Strategy Meetings
○ Own documentation of key next steps coming out of strategy meetings.
● Client Communication: Assist Higher Education Leadership in managing day to day client communication
● Assist delivery team in client communication regarding digital marketing campaigns
○ Assist with preparing internal / external documents for project launches
○ Work with delivery teams to make sure client reports are up-to-date and are tracked accurately
○ Assist in preparing reports/KPIs for client meetings
● Understand Ivy Exec member demographic and full range of Ivy Exec digital strategies to successfully identify prospective clients.
● Lead meaningful assessments with prospective clients to understand client objectives
YOUR EXPERIENCE & WHY WE WANT TO WORK WITH YOU
● You’re able to quickly establish trust, and identify client needs
● You embrace aggressive goals and work hard to achieve them
● You are not afraid to hear 100 No’s before you generate 1 Yes
● You’re not easily discouraged and always maintain a positive attitude
● You’re passionate about communication, detail, and optimizing outreach effectiveness
● You enjoy being part of a team and doing whatever it takes to help the team succeed
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU STAND APART
● You have direct sales experience from a leading higher education marketing provider
● You have knowledge of Higher Education digital marketing
● You’re naturally competitive and have experience communicating with senior level decision makers
WHY YOU’LL LOVE US
● You’ll have the opportunity to help clients and candidates achieve their goals.
● We believe in nurturing an environment where good ideas can come from anyone.At Ivy Exec, you’ll be part of a collaborative team that is working towards helping our clients achieve their goals .
● Our founders believe transparency is important. In HQ team meetings we discuss Ivy Exec strategy, the latest company goals, and we open the floor tonew ideas.
● We believe that our people are our future!We have created initiatives to drive investment in our people:personally and professionally.
Already a member? Sign In