Business Development Associate, Market Insights
New York, NY, USA | Ivy Exec
Industry:Internet / Online Media
Job Description:496 people have viewed this job
As an Associate, you will be responsible for generating new business within this fast-growing business unit. By leveraging our strong network within the industry, you will sell and deliver our existing market research recruitment and research solutions to Market Research firms, Corporations, and ProfessionalServices companies. You will work collaboratively with the New York based MI business development team, to strategize the continued growth of the business. You will also work closely with the Project Management and Research teams to ensure that your clients projects are being delivered effectively and on time.
The position is ideal for the recent graduate that is interested in Market Insights, and thrives in a revenue-generating role. At heart, you are an entrepreneur and you see the opportunity to completely disrupt theB2B market research space.
● Increase brand awareness and understanding of Ivy Exec’s services for B2B market insights, with the
end goal of generating new business.
● Broaden and deepen existing client relationships
● Convert warm leads to clients
● Leverage our knowledge and relationships within market research to help expand our B2B market research recruitment offerings, with the goal of expanding our revenue potential within the market.
● Manage and oversee end-to-end execution of market research recruitment projects while cultivating strong relationships with researchers and marketers within client organizations.
● Collaborate with business development team on overall growth strategies leveraging thought leadership
● Strong interest in market research, with a primary focus on sales, business development,
● Relevant experience that can apply to this role
● Opportunity seeker – you see opportunities where others may not, and want to figure out how we can expand our product portfolio within market research.
● Quick learner and real doer -- execution is essential. You possess the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where there is no red tape.
● Interest in building a well-established network within market research that you can leverage for this position.
● Relationship builder – this is essential to cornering the $21B market that we are targeting
● Flexibility and discipline are required to be effective in our fast-growing work environment
Education: Bachelor’s degree required
Compensation: base + bonus
Location: Midtown Manhattan
To Apply: Email your resume to email@example.com
Already a member? Sign In