Business Development Director
Houston, TX, USA | Leading Healthcare - Hospitals Company
Industry:Healthcare - Hospitals
Job Description:57 people have viewed this job
We are looking for a results driven leader to manage the business development efforts in our Houston, TX market. This successful leader will create business development plans and engage in business development activities and events to support five senior living communities in the SW Houston market.
Additional responsibilities include:
* Providing strategy, support and vision to the Sales Leaders in the Houston Market to achieve sales and occupancy goals through effective Business Development efforts.
* Schedules networking meetings on a regular basis to meet or exceed established departmental goals.
* Visits local hospitals for all communities on a weekly basis.
* Visits with competitors on a quarterly basis. Creates and updates competitive analyses on a quarterly basis. Serves as main contact for all competitive issues that would affect communities.
* Utilizes all communities for networking meetings and events (rotate throughout communities).
* Creates and maintains special events calendar for the Market Area. Develops and organizes Market Area events to meet established monthly goals. Serves as the primary contact for area events.
* Communicates any new leads to the appropriate community.
* Keeps up to date with Innovative Senior Care Services and utilizes local Therapists at the communities for Business Development Activities.
* Provides support at any Market Community if needed.
* Keeps the Director of Sales & Marketing updated on all business development activities on weekly basis. Provides information relevant to pricing, terms, policy and marketing strategy.
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field from an accredited college or university
* Three years of experience in the Healthcare or Sales industry; experience in managing multiple sites and teams preferred.
* Must demonstrate an understanding of Acute and Post-Acute provider networks and PAC integration opportunities, senior living housing standards and regulations as well as some knowledge of home health, hospice and private duty nursing services.
* Will need reliable transportation - at least 90% travel in the market
* Ideal candidate will have previous experience working within the senior living industry