Business Development Manager, Federal Accounts - Oracle
Washington, DC, USA | Huron Consulting Group
Job Description:136 people have viewed this job
The Federal Business Development Manager will be responsible for selling complex and broad technology solutions and services to new and existing federal clients. The executive will source new Federal Huron ES&A business opportunities/engagements by using an existing network of professional contacts and by initiating and developing relationships with executive client professionals, professional advisors, and partner channels that lead to signed contracts for Huron ES&A to deliver professional services. The executive will be able to identify and assist in closing consulting services.
Other responsibilities include:
• Developing net new opportunities and driving through the sales process funnel to close.
• Accurately maintain pipeline and opportunities in the internal Huron Salesforce system.
• Meet or exceed annual Sales quota for net new projects.
• Partnering with internal Huron subject matter experts and Managing Directors to introduce Huron’s solutions to clients.
• Co-developing client strategies with ES&A’s Federal and Markets leadership and other Huron practices.
• Defining growth opportunities through industry, client, and competitor analysis.
• Assuring high levels of client service and satisfaction.
• Depth and background in the Federal and Public Sector industry. Able to communicate an understanding of the Federal space and the influences that impact the Federal procurement and award process.
• Knowledge of enterprise solutions and leading solution providers (vendors) and ability to translate solutions to meets the needs within in the Federal space.
• Extensive knowledge of professional services selling and the ability to build and sustain long term relationships with clients to drive revenue.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience demonstrating success in an individual contributor sales role for a professional services organization. Expectations are to generate revenues in the $4-7 million range annually.
• Extensive experience in the development and execution of the sales process to close the business deal through executive contacts. Extensive experience identifying client issues and priorities and provide solutions based upon the services of the firm.
• Demonstrated ability to manage projects to develop and execute sales process, develop long term client relationships and provide solutions for clients.
• Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to respectfully collaborate in a team-based office environment and work independently.
• Undergraduate Degree (e.g. BA, BS). MBA preferred.
Already a member? Sign In