Business Development Manager – Strategic ISV Partners
San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA | Amazon
Industry:Internet / Online Media
Job Description:65 people have viewed this job
Would you like to join a team that is redefining the IT industry? Do you have the business savvy and industry expertise necessary to position Amazon as the technology platform of the future? Amazon Web
Services is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world class candidates to join our team of Partner Business Development Managers that lead “sell-with” partnerships. This role will
focus on developing opportunities with a number of our most strategic ISV partners.
The Business Development Manager works with a set of strategic ISV partners to drive a set of partner-led go-to-market activities and sell-with responsibilities and ensure that: 1) ISV Partners are sales enabled, and; 2) a strategic Go-To-Market/ launch plan is created for each partner; 3) ISV partners know what is required to be successful over the long-term with AWS.
The ideal candidate will possess industry knowledge, direct sales and ISV partner sales experience, and demonstrated proficiency scaling a business through a partner ecosystem. He/she should also have a
demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
· 7+ years of technology-related sales experience working with enterprise customer accounts and partners.
· 3+ years of experience with cloud computing platforms and services.
· 3+ years of experience managing joint GTM success with technology partners, including development and tracking of joint sell-with and sell-through business activities.
· Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives.
· Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences.
· Experience working in the mid-market segment within software industry.
· Deep experience developing and promoting technology partner value propositions to direct sales organizations.Experience in Partner Sales or overlay sales roles -- building bridges and collaborating between partner and company field sales organizations to build mutual trust, sales enablement and joint sales motions.
· Experience implementing effective joint GTM programs for ISV technology partners including joint sales enablement, demand generation, lead tracking, deal registration and joint sales reporting.
· Demonstrated strong leadership, interpersonal skills, as well as a profound willingness to collaborate with multi-locational, cross-functional teams internally and externally.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
"Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.”
Already a member? Sign In