Business Development Manager - T2/3, SaaS & DSP Service Providers
Barcelona, Spain | Hewlett-Packard
Job Description:66 people have viewed this job
The HPE Service Provider (SP) Global Business Unit is seeking a highly motivated, business development professional to work with the regional Geo sales teams to identify new T2/3, SaaS and DSP Service Provider opportunities across the territory, as well as continue to develop existing accounts. The HPE Service Provider (SP) Global Business Unit is a fast growing global team managing a rapidly expanding segment of HPE’s business.We leverage the entire HPE product and solutions portfolio enabling SP customers to build their solution on HPE’s best in class infrastructure platforms.
Leveraging HPE’s global supply chain and service capability, we deliver and support customer solutions around the world, giving SPs global reach to grow their business. HPE’s SP business supports customers at the forefront of technology enabling innovation from the Edge to the Cloud and everywhere in between, from best-in-class Infrastructure over innovative software stacks and tooling to financial models and operational support.
The HPE SP GBU is part of the Compute Solutions Group (CSG), and Innovation is at the heart of CSG from the Edge to the Core. We strive to be at the forefront of new ideas and drive emerging technology. Our Edge to Cloud portfolio offers industry leading solutions including Aruba, Edgeline, Proliant Gen10, HCI, Ezmeral, GreenLake and much more. HPE technology is known for their technical design capabilities, superior quality and performance, and is a recognized leader in the market.
We are looking for autonomous, self-motivated individuals with a desire to identify and drive new business opportunities whilst delivering customer excellence.
· In region technically oriented SME resource working with Geo sales teams focused on net new business, expanding and developing existing accounts & new account acquisition
· Create, execute & track regional account opportunities and action plans
· Lead cross-functional efforts to drive T2/3, SaaS and DSP SP opportunities
· Engage with Geo teams as a product, solution and segment expert
· Customer presentations & technology evangelism
· POC, deal support and investment strategy
· Lead and contribute RFP responses
· Long-lead regional opportunity pipeline management
· Advanced university degree (e.g., MBA) or demonstrable equivalent.
· 5 years’ experience in SP environment with business development and/ or sales experience preferred
· Knowledge of all things Cloud, Data Center ecosystem / architecture
· Experience working in sales environments
· Exceptionally strong analytical and strategic planning skills
· Proven ability to communicate abstract ideas effectively and independently manage complex project objectives
· Strong persuasive communication skills (written & verbal), leveraged in presentation & negotiation settings
Already a member? Sign In