Business Development VP - Infrastructure
Miami, FL, USA | Leading Architecture / Construction / Civil Engineering Company
Industry:Architecture / Construction / Civil Engineering
Job Description:52 people have viewed this job
We seek a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT VICE PRESIDENT, with more than 10+ years of professional experience with insight, knowledge and expertise of the local South Florida market and its developments.Such market insight and knowledge should be in the following industries: Infrastructure, Construction. Previous experience with similar companies in Project Management would be an asset.
• Knowledge of local (South Florida) market in both public and private sectors, with direct contact with the Government Agencies and Local private Clients as Real Estate, Developers, APP, Funds and Investment Banks, etc.
• Experience in handling communication with the customer giving a service request to identify new opportunities throughout the life of scheduled projects.
• Previous experience in coordinating and leading technical level meetings, being able to engage the Client negotiations, to guide the process until a much more technical meeting is required, in which case he/she would be reinforced by the Tech Operations Team.
• Previous experience of negotiation and dealing with local and foreign customers.
• Skills for decision-making and conflict resolution.
• Good communicator and a great capacity for teamwork
• Degree of Engineering, Business Administration, Business and International Relations or similar.
• Advanced English, able to communicate seamlessly with foreign and local clients.
•Postgraduate studies in Project and / or Construction Management will be valued.
• Definition of the Commercial and Business strategy for the company in North Florida.
• In charge of Business Plan design, Sales Strategies and Commercial Actions aimed at achieving of business goals.
• Performing market research, coordination and reactivation of sales opportunities.
• Consolidation of the portfolio of existing customers and attracting new customers in order to develop new business for the company, taking proactively to the demands of potential new customers.
• Creation of new sale items that will help the business development teams of the company.
• Participation in negotiations for large accounts.
• Address, allocation and coordination of technical, material and human resources projects throughout the Offer and Proposals phases.
• Establish and implement the bases that enable continuous improvement in your area.
• Creating a good relationship to the existing customers.
• Track customers to meet the needs regarding the project and compliance with the established objectives.
• Ensure the integration of the division in the overall context of the company.
• Ensure the quality level of the service.
• Identification and development of new projects.
• Ensure compliance with the procedures established by the company in all projects of your unit.
• Contribution to the development and enhancing of the methodology.