Business Finance Manager
Geneva, Switzerland | The Pictet Group
Functions:Financial Services Professional
Job Description:60 people have viewed this job
Pictet Wealth Management combines more than 200 years of Swiss banking heritage with global investment expertise. The Partner-owned financial service group offers a comprehensive service for wealthy individuals and families including discretionary and advisory investment solutions and family office services.
As a member of Pictet Wealth Management’s Finance Department (Strategy, Finance & Analytics, Pricing), your mission will be, as a key member of the Finance & Analytics team, to lead the efforts to achieve PWM’s 2023 strategic ambitions by delivering critical analysis and recommendations.
You will join a stimulating work environment where you will have the opportunity:
To assist in formulating Pictet Wealth Management's future direction and supporting strategic initiatives.
To produce timely and high-quality reports on PWM’s commercial and financial results, including analyses of the shortfalls vis-à-vis targets, and providing recommendations to PWM’s Executive Board on corrective action.
To support Zone Heads and their teams (Relationship Managers, Chiefs of Staff) by providing various reporting and analysis (forecast, statistics, product and client profitability).
To prepare client and product in depth analysis.
To develop and maintain financial models which will help identify key revenue-growth and cost-optimisation opportunities.
To partner with various stakeholders across the organisation to deliver on the Finance department’s critical and strategic initiatives.
To play a proactive role in identifying areas for business improvement and produce persuasive, data-driven arguments to underpin good decisions.
• Master’s degree in Mathematics, Finance, Accounting, Economics or Computer Sciences.
• 5 years proven experience in Performance Management and Controlling or relevant role.
• Excellent command of English and French.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Ability to present complex information clearly.
• Proficient in financial analysis, financial modeling and problem-solving.
• Ability to work with complex and extensive datasets and business analytics tools.
• Driven by excellence, in a very demanding and challenging environment.
• Proactive, with the ability to work under minimum supervision.
• Ability to prioritise and deliver on multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment.
• Capacity to partner and build relationships based on trust with Zone Heads and their teams and various stakeholders across the organisation.
• Ongoing willingness to learn.
Already a member? Sign In